Birthday Celebrations on-board

TheGlensideGregorys

Mouseketeer
Hey there DISers and DCL vets!

We are taking our first DCL trip on 1/24/03 (7 Day Magic). DW will be celebrating a B-Day while at sea, so I wanted to know about on-board celebrations. I'm sure they do a little something at Dinner, etc. -- but how far in advance will I need to let DCL know?

THANKS!!! :goodvibes

You can let your servers know of any "special" celebrations at any time during your cruise. No need to let DCL know in advance unless you want to. They will note it on your reservation if you call.

You can also buy Stateroom Celebrations directly from DCL....they will decorate your cabin and your DW will see it as soon as she enters the cabin.

Go to www.disneycruise.com and click on the "get set to sail" and the menu on the left side shows "stateroom celebrations". It shows what they look like.

or you could call Shirley at the Perfect Gift, she could give you some suggestions.

5wks from today and Im celebrating my 40plus birthday onboard the Magic while cruising from Cozumel to Key West

If you get really nice servers you will get a better cake than the standard one they usually serve. I had a large personalized chocolate cake with a rose at dinner in Lumiere's last year - Beauty and the Beast is the best. It was so pretty. Others around us that night were getting the standard cake.

DD and I are on the same cruise and DD will be celebrating her 12th Birthday on the 25th! Which day is your birthday celebration?

Scratch
pirate:

I have not used The Perfect Gift but I know some people on this board have and I am planning on using her when we sail 8/21/04....she has a website www.Theperfectgift.cc and I sent her an email with some general questions and she was very prompt in answering. Her stuff looks great!

Actually, I work in Jenkintown and I live in Hatboro. Have you lived in Ardsley long?:wave2: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter