Birthday dinner suggestions!

Dee McGee

Follower Since 2016
Suggestions for birthday dinner ideas at Disney Springs or resort restaurants, please!

Sanaa at AKL is excellent. I have heard good things about Jiko but never been.

We ate the Edison last trip and enjoyed it.

It has been a few years but we enjoyed dinner at the Wave.

If you want Italian Il Mulino is great.

We really liked Raglan Road in Disney Springs and love Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club.

Any more information about the birthday person, age, likes, dislikes, is it a milestone birthday? Do you want to watch fireworks after dinner?

I'll be at California Grill for my birthday next week! Can't imagine anything better than their amazing food, gorgeous views, and of course fireworks

For a party of adults - Boathouse at DS, Yachtsman or Shula's steakhouse, Todd English BlueZoo, Lunch with an Imagineer, Ohana's, Teppan Edo

For a party for a child - Cinderella's Royal Table, Be Our Guest, Ohana's for breakfast, T-Rex, Beaches and Cream ( for the desserts after dinner ).

My husband wanted Cape May Cafe (all you can eat crab legs!) for his bday for our up coming trip in November, followed by sundaes at Beaches & Cream.

Narcoossee's, Jiko, Shula's Steakhouses, Todd English Blue Zoo, Yachtsman Steak House, or California Grill during fireworks time at Magic Kingdom

We will be at Tusker House having dinner on my DD’s 5th birthday (her actual birthday date). Does anyone know if they do anything special for a birthday guest? Song, dessert or otherwise? She’ll have her birthday button on all week but wanted to make This night stand out a little.
Thanks!!!!

Yachtsman Steakhouse is really delicious and they went all out for my birthday. I had it noted on my reservation before I arrived (call the Disney Dining number and tell them you're celebrating you're birthday and want it noted on your reservations) My menu had happy birthday written at the top with my name and I got to take home wrapped up in a bow. They also made me a custom dessert. There is always no guarantee they'll do anything for your birthday, but this meal is so good I'd go even if they did nothing.

I spent my last two birthdays in Disney and had dinner at 'Ohana both times! It was so relaxing after spending a whole day at Magic Kingdom and it was great taking the monorail back to the park for a few more rides and the fireworks. Good luck choosing!

We will be at Tusker House having dinner on my DD’s 5th birthday (her actual birthday date). Does anyone know if they do anything special for a birthday guest? Song, dessert or otherwise? She’ll have her birthday button on all week but wanted to make This night stand out a little.
Thanks!!!!
So nothing guaranteed but most will bring a dessert if you want to do something more though many of the reataurants offer cakes for about $40 you can call in advance to order it or see if they have one when you get there. The cake thread will have the info on which places offer this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter