Birthday Dinner

akruntov

Earning My Ears
We are celebrating my daughters birthday in July at Disney any suggestions for dinner. She will be turning 15 so looking for something fun for her?

define fun

is she looking to dress up and have an 'adult' dining?
does she want to have characters and the full Disney experience?

For grownup night, I would suggest CG. The view is amazing, seeing fireworks from the top is an experience unto itself. Check the menu, make sure there is something she would like

For more 'fun', how about one of the character meals? So many both in and out of the park
You can also order custom cakes (which can be very pricey but gorgeous!) to be delivered tableside

Dinner shows too, Hoop dee doo could be fun fun

Has your DD indicated any preference?

Does it have to be dinner? Does she like doing "girly" stuff? What about Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian? You could even pair it with a little shopping and maybe a visit to the Ivy Trellis salon in the resort to get nails or hair done?

Or does she have certain characters that she loves? Is she a Beauty and the Beast fan? Dinner at Be Our Guest might be just the ticket if she is, and you can meet the Beast afterward.

There are literally so many options that depend on your daughter's style and interests. What kind of food, atmosphere, characters, and experience would she like?

thank you for these suggestions she is definitely looking for something fun!! I may look into one of the shows and doing the custom cake seems like a great idea!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter