Birthday dinner?

ga9497

DIS Veteran
Where have you celebrated an adult birthday (with kids along) for dinner and how did you like it.

We are looking for somewhere to celebrate a birthday (besides V&A or a character meal)

Thanks

We have celebrated adult birthday's (mine and DH) at WDW w/ our DD's.

Had great times at California Grille at the CR. Book your PS around the MK fireworks.

The R&C in Epcot, make PS at 7:30PM and ask to sit on patio and view Illuminations.

If your into something rowdy, try the Whisper Canyon at the WL or the Hoop-dee-do Review at FW.

Let me know if you need detail info on any of these.

I know you didn't want a characer meal but wanted to pipe up here just in case others are looking and a characer meal is ok....

We just celebrated my Mom's birthday at the Garden Grill and the castmemebers there really made our day. Mom will be talking about it for years to come. Party or no party this is one of my fave places to eat because of the 1/2 circle benchs we always get. Very intimate, we always relax and enjoy ourselves and it feels like we have the whole place to our selves even if it's packed. The characters are wonderful but quietness of the place (no, you can not hear a pin drop LOL) is relaxing after the bustle of the park.

I celebrated my birthday on a solo trip a few years back at the Liberty Tree for lunch and they made me feel very special. The lunch is not a character meal but I always enjoy the Tavern anyway I can get it :-)

Have blast and don't forget the birthday person's birthday button at guest relations.

T.T.F.N.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter