Birthday Meal help for a 13 yr old

kitkatsmom

Mouseketeer
My son will be celebrating his 13th birthday while we are in Disney this April.

Since I haven't been there in years and years I wanted to ask you all.

Which restaurants do you think would be a great, fun, exciting place for a 13 yr old to eat on his birthday?

Thanks for any help in advance.

:hyper: :hyper: :earsgirl: :hyper: :hyper:

Ohana is a really fun restaurant. Tell the server it is your DS's birthday and they will probably sing to him. My DS enjoyed a birthday meal there very much.

You could go to Hopp De Doo with him. My 13 y/o DD loves Hoop De Doo. It is a comedy dinner show with dancing and singing. My DD also loves cirque and dinner at down town disney(house of blues). It depends what you what to spend. Cirque tickets can get quite pricey but well worth it. Hope this gives you a few ideas.

If you're son is into sports, my DS (15) favorite place is the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk. The food is actually good, nothing fancy, burgers, chicken sandwiches, etc. My DS really likes the whole Boardwalk area, he wasn't even embarrassed to rent the surrey bikes and ride with mom and dad.

My DD also loves cirque

I already have my reservations for Cirque. I am excited about seeing it. But we made them for the day before his birthday.

I might try to do that hoop de doo thing.

thanks

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter