birthday page elements swap FINAL DETAILS ON P. 3

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
ok, who is interested in a birthday swap? by page elements I mean the following:

topper(title) nicurn mickey's old friend here

tags (2 per person) patty t here pigletspal here

squares (4 per person) julianne here janine here

borders (2 per person) wdwmom here snow white here

paper piecing spinning here paulinewdw

journal boxes (1 per person) RRBB heretwigs here

photo mats (2 per person) ourdogcisco here alice28 here

2 people could sign up for the same thing, but that's it. That would make it a total of 14 people.

due date: march 12th

Anyone want to play? maggie

I don't have any other swaps going on right now!

I would like to do Tags if I may ;)
TIA
Patty

I want to try! This will be my first so I may need someone to walk me through this! How about something easy my first try! Maybe the squares! Is it up to me what size color and shape...

Ack I kinda nervous about this

Maggie, I'll do the journal box. Is it just one per person?

got all of you up to here.

Julianne, squares are usually not smaller than 1 inch by 1 inch and not larger than 2x2. Usually they are matted once and have stuff on them. Any colour you want to do them in is fine. If you do a search on www.twopeasinabucket.com under squares, I'm sure there are a bunch of examples. (probably a little fancier than really necessary :D )

Robin, yeah, 1 journal box per person is fine.

got you down for squares janine. Thanks for joining! maggie

I am such a dud!I spent the last 1/2 hour looking for a paper piecing pattern! For SCHOOL! not birthdays! I found the cutest pencil pattern! UGH!!!
I am still looking so I guess put me down for a birthday Paper piecing...I am sure if I keep looking I can find something!

spinning, rofl! I'll put you down for the paper piecing. maggie

anyone else want to play? I'm going to close this on friday so that people can get started. maggie

Ach! That was what I was planning to do...ok let me rethink...I also found a great cup cake PP! Would that be too similar? What about a party hat? Any ideas?

gotta ya down for the paper piecing paulinewdw, spinning, you can do whatever you want! :D I haven't scrapped several of kate's birthday parties so 2 different cakes works just fine for me. maggie

I am sorry spinning...when you mentioned you were looking for a pattern, I thought you were going for something unique. I have a pattern for a cake in the Paper Piecing 201 book, the only reason I remembered is cuz someone in my crop group needed to borrow it. Besides great minds think alike and even if we used the exact same pattern there is no way they would look the same!

Hey thats an idea for a swap...everyone use the sme pattern and create a paper-piecing...then exchange them! LOL!

You want me to come up with something different?

Okay, I never done a swap before so, like Julianne Pasco someone needs to walk me through it. I think, I'll take the photo mats. Would that be be easy? right? I am assuming I would just double mat in 4 by 6 size? What about color? Do we all pick matching colors or just whatever color? I know it says 2 per person would that be 2 different sizes? Same colors? Told you I've never done a swap.

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter