• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday Starbucks

princessjadesmom

Mouseketeer
My daughter does the Starbucks rewards program. Part of that programs perks are that she gets a free drink on her birthday. Well, we will be at WDW for her birthday next Sunday. My question is, will she be able to get that at a Starbucks in WDW?

My daughter does the Starbucks rewards program. Part of that programs perks are that she gets a free drink on her birthday. Well, we will be at WDW for her birthday next Sunday. My question is, will she be able to get that at a Starbucks in WDW?
just so you know, you can redeem a free drink off the starbucks rewards app for a free ounce of tea at teavana. There is a tea that is $22 an ounce. Its a much better deal if you drink tea

just curious, what tea is this?
candycane83 sorry it took so long to reply. Starbucks owns teavana. they even serve their tea in store. you can use your starbucks rewards card at teavana and starbucks the same and you can redeem a reward for an ounce of tea. teavana is a specialty tea store that sells loose tea and anything you can think of to make tea.

candycane83 sorry it took so long to reply. Starbucks owns teavana. they even serve their tea in store. you can use your starbucks rewards card at teavana and starbucks the same and you can redeem a reward for an ounce of tea. teavana is a specialty tea store that sells loose tea and anything you can think of to make tea.
Thanks!! I didn't know you could do that!

You can use Starbucks gift cards in the MK, Epcot, AK and HS, so maybe she could get her free birthday drink. Email Starbucks and ask.

You can use Starbucks gift cards in the MK, Epcot, AK and HS, so maybe she could get her free birthday drink. Email Starbucks and ask.

You can use the store cards but not the rewards. It is a deal that was made during the partnership. Also no corporate sales or discounts (happy hour, treat receipt, etc) apply to the in park Starbucks. Also partners can not use their Starbucks discounts at a park location either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter