• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthdays at DL

FanOfStitch

DIS Veteran
I know that this has probably already been addressed, but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, I was wondering if you can celebrate a birthday at DL even if the actual birthday is a couple weeks away. My son will be at camp on his birthday, so I thought what better and more special way to celebrate than with Disney!! Thanks.

Why not? I'm going to do the same thing, only do it the weekend before because my actual birthday is on a Thursday. I'd celebrate the following weekend, but that's Christmas Eve/Day.

We just got back from DL last week we celebrated 4 birthdays, one will be 10 in July, one was 30 in Jan, 60 in Mar, and 50 in Aug. Everyone received a badge (age on it was optional). They don't check ID's and are gald to help you celebrate any occasion. Check out guest services they have a number of different birthday packages. We did the one at the Plaza Inn it was fun for all of us. Enjoy your trip. :wizard:

Thank you so much!!! This is a surprise trip for my son so it will make the surprise even better when he learns he gets to celebrate his birthday at Disney. 6 days to go!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana: :cheer2:

Are the packages geared only for kids? DS turns 25 a couple weeks before our trip and DD turns 23 a couple weeks after. Is there anything for them or would they just think I was being their usual embarrassing mom? :p

They would probably be embarassed, you would probably have a good time. I did. Another suggestion would be to make dinner reservations at the Blue Bayou till them it is a birthday and they will bring them a dessert with a candle and sing happy birthday. My sisters surprised me for my birthday with the dessert buffet on the balcony for Fantasmic. It's the best seat in the house to view it. ::MickeyMo

I take my daughter for her birthday every year, but we have yet to go on the actual date of her birthday, usually its a few days before or after. City Hall doesn't ask so I don't think it's a big deal, and whats great is when characters notice the Birthday Badge they sometimes will write a Happy Birthday message along with their autograph.

My birthday is only a few days after hers, but I never get a badge, maybe I will this year :earboy2:

All the packages seemed to geared for young children, we had a blast doing the Happiest Birthday on Earth with Mickey, Minnie and Pat E. Cake at the Plaza Inn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter