• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthdays at Universal

Starr_DJ

Mouseketeer
I am a long-time Disney fan who is finally braving the trek over to US for 2 days. I decided to stay onsite for one night to take advantage of the Express Pass for both days. The night I am staying over also happens to be my birthday. I am wondering if Universal does anything special for birthdays like Disney does (ex: birthday button, surprise in room, special surprises at meals, etc.) Thanks!

My daughter celebrated her birthday and wore the button we got at guest services. Your mileage may vary, but countless cast members wished her a happy birthday, she received a special birthday dessert at Mythos, she got a few prize upgrades at carnival games, etc. We were all happy with the special treatment she received for simply wearing a button.

My daughter celebrated her birthday and wore the button we got at guest services. Your mileage may vary, but countless cast members wished her a happy birthday, she received a special birthday dessert at Mythos, she got a few prize upgrades at carnival games, etc. We were all happy with the special treatment she received for simply wearing a button.

Yep, it's hit or miss with mummy dust. We have gotten free butter beer. The best was after boarding mib and high in the sky trolley they announced on the PA system it was out b day. It's all fun.

We were at US/IOA for my husband's 34th birthday in February and took five minutes out of our day to grab a birthday button from Customer Service. This was one of the best decisions we made. Employees all wished him happy birthday, the donut shop guy gave him passes to reserved seating for the evening spectacular, we got free churros, sent to the front of the line for Forbidden Journey... It goes on and on. We were bowled over by how much fuss got made over a grown man! I can only imagine how much attention a kid gets with one of those buttons!

OH I had a blast for my birthday. When my best friend and I was getting my birthday button they gave her a celebrate birthday so we both had buttons. We BOTH got free desserts, we were moved to the front of the lines. Transformers ride they started singing happy birthday to me over the loud speakers. ( i felt so bad because I wasn't paying attention and at the end the girl over the loud speakers said.. and she is not even paying attention) we all started laughing so loud. haha

it goes on and on... my best friend and I had so much fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter