Bizarre Conspiracy Theories

Couple of odd ones:

That Gisele Bündchen is an actual witch, and she hexed Leonardo DiCaprio after they broke up so that he would never be able to date anyone older than she was when they broke up.

That Walt Disney was cryogenically frozen, and they made the movie Frozen so that when people googled 'Walt Disney Frozen' the movie would come up first.

That owning chickens are the gateway drug to believing conspiracy theories.

That Gisele Bündchen is an actual witch, and she hexed Leonardo DiCaprio after they broke up so that he would never be able to date anyone older than she was when they broke up.
Probably planted by DiCaprio's PR team. 🤣

I honestly think it is a game for some people to go online/social media and invent the wildest conspiracy theory they can imagine. The game is to see how far/fast it spreads and how many others repost it.

That Paul McCartney was replaced early on in the Beatles formation after he died or something? I don't know, I never did a lot of "research" into it, but thought it was wild.

Also the Titanic wasn't the actual ship that sank but was actually its sister ship, The Olympic which is just...strange

That Paul McCartney was replaced early on in the Beatles formation after he died or something? I don't know, I never did a lot of "research" into it, but thought it was wild.
i'm old enough to remember taking the white album and rotating it backwards on a record player to hear 'turn me on dead man' which supposedly supported this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter