Bizarre Conspiracy Theories

Yea, where's the flags!!?? lo

I like to respond to the people that share stuff like that on social media and ask why would the government need to spend money microchipping us, they are holding a perfectly good tracking device in the palm of their hand. Probably shared that post using it.

DH struck up a conversation with a random couple while out shopping this weekend (he is a crazy magnet, they always seem to find him). Seemingly normal couple until they started ranting about how the hospitals murdered every patient that died from COVID as a way to thin the population of elderly people.
I worked front line retail during Covid. Omg..the absolute crazy 🤣 Every damn day. Fundamentally changed my view of people.

We have a local radio station with a DJ on the morning show that that espouses most of these. She goes on and on about how dangerous the covid vaccines are, how fluoride is causing brain damage, how telekinesis is real becaus she has seen videos on youtube proving it, and many other things.
Yesterday she was talking about chemtrails and how they cause cancer and who knows what all else.

Apparently people have complained because before she starts her segment called "Conspiracy corner" she has to tell everybody it's for entertainment purposes only. One of her cohosts pressed her on that and asked if that meant she didn't actually believe all the things she was saying and she said that she believes it all but people are free to make up their own minds.

It is truly frightening how many people call in to agree with her.

She has the mental capacity to turn her career into one of the biggest and most lucrative in modern history.

I think she is pro-Biden and that just makes MAGA followers insane.
I'm not sure why they would care. 99% of celebrities are liberal. I think you are over estimating her super powers. The Maga demographic aren't Taylor Swift groupies. They tend to skew on the older side. Older people aren't that into pop culture.

I'm not sure why they would care. 99% of celebrities are liberal. I think you are over estimating her super powers. The Maga demographic aren't Taylor Swift groupies. They tend to skew on the older side. Older people aren't that into pop culture.
I don’t know why it makes them craxy either. They attack her right and left and now the newest conspiracy theory is that she’s a witch. You just can’t make this stuff up

I don’t know why it makes them craxy either. They attack her right and left and now the newest conspiracy theory is that she’s a witch. You just can’t make this stuff up
It sounds like your buying into this conspiracy theory. I would look at this conspiracy theory as a conspiracy theory. I'm a conservative and I hang out on social media sites and listen to a lot of pod casts. I haven't heard anything about Taylor Swift.

I loved Taylor Swifts music when sang country music. I'm not into the pop stuff. I couldn't name one of her recent songs. I think the media is overhyping everything about her. I've never heard her speak about economics or geopolitical issues. I don't think anyone is that worried about who she votes for.

If she has that big of influence on young people hopefully she gets her personal life on track and gets married, and starts a family because that's what really important. There's way too many young people forgoing that in my opinion.

It sounds like your buying into this conspiracy theory. I would look at this conspiracy theory as a conspiracy theory. I'm a conservative and I hang out on social media sites and listen to a lot of pod casts. I haven't heard anything about Taylor Swift.

I loved Taylor Swifts music when sang country music. I'm not into the pop stuff. I couldn't name one of her recent songs. I think the media is overhyping everything about her. I've never heard her speak about economics or geopolitical issues. I don't think anyone is that worried about who she votes for.

If she has that big of influence on young people hopefully she gets her personal life on track and gets married, and starts a family because that's what really important. There's way too many young people forgoing that in my opinion.
https://www.newsweek.com/taylor-swift-responds-witchcraft-taunts-extraordinary-video-1843388

Google returns several articles; this is one.

1. I think her personal life is pretty much on track. She seems happy. She has plenty of friends, money to support herself and others, and seems to do what she loves. I think that is on track.

2. People who do not get married and/or do not have kids are not important? Please explain.

I am aware that I am assuming that with "starting a family" you mean to have kids. Can a family exist of 2 people (and maybe a pet?)?

You are very close to saying the only important purpose women have in life is to be babymakers. But I am probably assuming that incorrectly.

PS, I am almost 40, so probably not young anymore, not married, no kids.

Last edited:
2. People who do not get married and/or do not have kids are not important? Please explain.

I am aware that I am assuming that with "starting a family" you mean to have kids. Can a family exist of 2 people (and maybe a pet?)?

You are very close to saying the only important purpose women have in life is to be babymakers. But I am probably assuming that incorrectly.

PS, I am almost 40, so probably not young anymore, not married, no kids.
I'm not sure how to respond to that, but I didn't say any of the above. LOL.

"If she has that big of influence on young people hopefully she gets her personal life on track and gets married, and starts a family because that's what really important. There's way too many young people forgoing that in my opinion."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter