Bizarre Conspiracy Theories

I'm not sure how to respond to that, but I didn't say any of the above. LOL.
Okay, then please explain what you did mean by this. I am really curious to know what your thoughts or visions are behind this quote.

If she has that big of influence on young people hopefully she gets her personal life on track and gets married, and starts a family because that's what really important. There's way too many young people forgoing that in my opinion.

I always liked the New Coke conspiracy. Coca-Cola wanted to switch from cane sugar to high fructose corn syrup, but was afraid of the public backlash. So they put out New Coke, knowing everyone would hate it, before switching back to the old formula with HFCS. People would be so happy to have the old formula back that most wouldn't care about the switch.

"If she has that big of influence on young people hopefully she gets her personal life on track and gets married, and starts a family because that's what really important. There's way too many young people forgoing that in my opinion."
Yeah I think having a family is important. That not the same as saying your not important if you don't have one. I'm not sure where I said that women's job in life is too have babies. I work full time, had a career and raised two kids.

There are a lot of young people forgoing having children for various reasons and concerns about the future. Do I think they are missing out yes. That's my opinion though. You certainly don't have to share it.

In the context of Taylor and most celebrities. They seem to bounce around from relationship to relationship with a few kids mixed in here and there. Hopefully that's not the case for her.

Yeah I think having a family is important. That not the same as saying your not important if you don't have one. I'm not sure where I said that women's job in life is too have babies. I work full time, had a career and raised two kids.

There are a lot of young people forgoing having children for various reasons and concerns about the future. Do I think they are missing out yes. That's my opinion though. You certainly don't have to share it.

In the context of Taylor and most celebrities. They seem to bounce around from relationship to relationship with a few kids mixed in here and there. Hopefully that's not the case for her.
Okay.

If she has that big of influence on young people hopefully she gets her personal life on track and gets married, and starts a family because that's what really important. There's way too many young people forgoing that in my opinion.
Wow, what a crappy take on someone's life that you have never met (and life in general). Who are you to say what is important for others and what defines "personal life on track"? Why does it matter to you what young people want to do with their life?

It sounds like your buying into this conspiracy theory. I would look at this conspiracy theory as a conspiracy theory. I'm a conservative and I hang out on social media sites and listen to a lot of pod casts. I haven't heard anything about Taylor Swift.

I loved Taylor Swifts music when sang country music. I'm not into the pop stuff. I couldn't name one of her recent songs. I think the media is overhyping everything about her. I've never heard her speak about economics or geopolitical issues. I don't think anyone is that worried about who she votes for.

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
See, we need the head smack emoji in the response line.

I had a relative who wholeheartedly believed the Bill Gates injecting people with a microchip through the vaccine story.

I’m sorry they did. I hope they came back to reality.

Taylor is living her best life. If she wants to jump from boyfriend to boyfriend, drink in public, or do anything else “unseemly,” good for her.
I hope her best life brings her life brings her joy and happiness.

Yea another of those conspiracy theories where THOUSANDS would have to be in on it and not a SINGLE one of them every went public to brag to friends/relatives/social media about their involvement. That by itself makes it seem implausible.

Myth Busters (the TV show) actually did a segment investigating the allegations of the Moon landing being faked. They were able to disprove every allegation using science/facts/rational information and thought their show was very well done.
Neil Armstrong’s answer to that with the cost for keeping everyone quiet, it would have been cheaper to go to the moon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter