BJs Disney Gift Card Shipping

Kathy Muniz

Mouseketeer
Trying to plan out when I should order mine. For those who have ordered these cards from BJs, how long did it take to be delivered? How many did you order at a time? I need like 71 lol. Wondering if I should order all at once or break it up.

I placed an order on 5/15. They were shipped today with an estimated arrival date of 5/22. I'm ordering 5 - $100 GCs every two weeks to keep it manageable.

If you order more that 1k at a time, then you have to be home to sign for it. As long as the order is less than 1k, it comes regular mail. Since I have to work, I am ordering in batches less than 1k.

I just received mine yesterday in the mailbox. Ordered ten $100 cards, they came within about a week. I'm going to break it up also, order 10 every month or so.

My rule of thumb is order what you are safe losing (temporarily). If something happens to your package or your cards aren't activated properly you're out that money until you can get BJs to refund. Mine arrive about a week after ordering, I order 9 at a time about each month. (I haven't had any issues fwiw, I'm just cautious.)

My rule of thumb is order what you are safe losing (temporarily). If something happens to your package or your cards aren't activated properly you're out that money until you can get BJs to refund. Mine arrive about a week after ordering, I order 9 at a time about each month. (I haven't had any issues fwiw, I'm just cautious.)

Very good point

I placed an order on May 17th; on May 19th the confirmed my order. My order is still "processing". Is this normal or should I call?

I placed an order on May 17th; on May 19th the confirmed my order. My order is still "processing". Is this normal or should I call?

That was the case with a couple of my orders - I bet you see an email tomorrow that they've shipped, but if you don't see that by Wednesday I agree that it would be time to ping them to see what's up.

I've had them between 5-7 days. Depends on what day/time of day you order. It seems like it takes FOREVER to ship but once it does they arrive fast. I've ordered $1000 each time (3 times) and never had a problem! I will start up again ordering to pay for my next cruise and DVC dues due in February.

I was wondering if the charge posts when they ship or right away? Does anyone know? Last
time i ordered i forgot to look.

I was wondering if the charge posts when they ship or right away? Does anyone know? Last
time i ordered i forgot to look.
They do not charge right away. I needed it to, to meet the spend on a new CC but it missed the closing by a few days. I think the delivery (from order to door) is really slow but it doesn't matter to me, I'm not up against a deadline. I have ordered between $1500 - $2500, we have someone home that can sign so I prefer the extra security.

Would be interested in knowing what the most anyone has ordered at once. OP are you thinking about ordering all of yours at once?

They do not charge right away. I needed it to, to meet the spend on a new CC but it missed the closing by a few days. I think the delivery (from order to door) is really slow but it doesn't matter to me, I'm not up against a deadline. I have ordered between $1500 - $2500, we have someone home that can sign so I prefer the extra security.

Would be interested in knowing what the most anyone has ordered at once. OP are you thinking about ordering all of yours at once?
I ordered $1500 in April and it was at the most 4 days from the time I ordered until I signed for delivery.
I'm really surprised at the reports of slow shipping. Leaving for a 12 day soon cruise so no one will be here to sign and
I don't trust the post office holding it. I'm only doing it for Discover rewards and that ends in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter