BJs savings for gift cards! Woo Hoo!

did anyone that bought cards have any fraudulent activity on your credit cards since your purchases? I bought $1300 in gift cards on 10/12 and received them with no issues last week. Yesterday we got an alert from our cc company that Bjs.com charged our card again for a similar $ amount but the mailing address was different so the cc company flagged it as fraudulent. We're getting new cards issued today. Just thought that was too coincidental. I bought some last year and never had any issues. Just curious if I'm the only one lol

did anyone that bought cards have any fraudulent activity on your credit cards since your purchases? I bought $1300 in gift cards on 10/12 and received them with no issues last week. Yesterday we got an alert from our cc company that Bjs.com charged our card again for a similar $ amount but the mailing address was different so the cc company flagged it as fraudulent. We're getting new cards issued today. Just thought that was too coincidental. I bought some last year and never had any issues. Just curious if I'm the only one lol

Yes, this happened to me last night. I woke up to a text and email from Chase flagging the purchase as fraudulent (I bought $500 worth). When I called BJ's membership services to confirm the order, they told me it was flagged because they no longer ship to California? I was able to have them sent to my parents in Wisconsin but I wish I had known that before buying the online membership...will make it a bit of a hassle to use the gift cards!

Yes, this happened to me last night. I woke up to a text and email from Chase flagging the purchase as fraudulent (I bought $500 worth). When I called BJ's membership services to confirm the order, they told me it was flagged because they no longer ship to California? I was able to have them sent to my parents in Wisconsin but I wish I had known that before buying the online membership...will make it a bit of a hassle to use the gift cards!
oh weird! My purchase went through no issue, I received them via UPS (signature required) then 5 days after my purchase, Chase declined an additional charge for the same $ amount and said it was not approved due the mailing address not matching our address. I'm glad Chase is pretty good at catching fraudulent charges but so annoying!

We had a fraud alert when making our second purchase. We contacted the credit card and it was cleared, once they knew it was us making the purchases. We were shocked, but happy that they were watching to avoid fraud. It was a good thing.

I just ordered 25 $100 gift cards.
So your the one that bought out all the $100 gift cards. I just went to go buy some more and all the $100's were sold out. I wound up purchasing 11 of the $50 3 packs to max out my discover 5% back.

Do the reloadable $1000 Disney gift cards still exist? If so, where do I get them?

Last edited:
Since when do they not ship to California? I just received mine like 5 days ago

For those who have received their orders from BJ's already, do the cards require activation? Or are they already loaded and ready to use?

Asking because my order was suppose to arrive Saturday, and usps tracking said it's delayed until today. When I checked the mail today, there's also nothing but usps said delivered! I'm thinking either they've been stolen or delivered to someone else. I'm going to call BJ's first thing tomorrow when they open, but wanted to see if anyone had a similar experience. Will BJ's make it right? Or will I have to dispute with my cc? It's $1000 worth of Disney gcs!

For those who have received their orders from BJ's already, do the cards require activation? Or are they already loaded and ready to use?

Asking because my order was suppose to arrive Saturday, and usps tracking said it's delayed until today. When I checked the mail today, there's also nothing but usps said delivered! I'm thinking either they've been stolen or delivered to someone else. I'm going to call BJ's first thing tomorrow when they open, but wanted to see if anyone had a similar experience. Will BJ's make it right? Or will I have to dispute with my cc? It's $1000 worth of Disney gcs!
My cards were already activated when I got them. I used them without doing anything. I hope your cards weren't stolen but I am sure BJ's will make it right. I received all my cards because we had two large orders that had to be signed for. It might take a little extra effort on your part but keep at it. That is a lot of money. Good Luck!

I know it's hard but try not to worry too much. I order a LOT online, I can't tell you how many times I have had a Usps tracking number say delivered when it wasn't. I usually get it the next day.

My gift cards ordered from BJs arrived today via UPS. No signature necessary but my husband met the driver outside because I told him it may require signature. The driver told my husband the box was opened but he had taped it shut. I was so excited when I came home from work, until I opened the box and only 13 of 15 cards were inside :guilty: now I have a damage claim filed with UPS and I have to wait for BJs to respond to me about the missing cards. Who knows how long that will take. UPS did a number on the box it had a hole in the center and the cards could have easily slipped out. I took pictures of all the tape over the hole and the ups driver apparently made a note of the hole in the box so hopefully resolved soon but this kinda ruined my day :worried:

There really should be more security when mailing gift cards. It's essentially mailing a cash equivalent. I bought $500 worth and they were just left on our front step, not even in our mailbox. That absolutely should require a signature to be delivered.

We purchased 10 of the 3 Pack $50 Gift Cards. They arrived via UPS (signature required) about 5 days after we purchased them. I loaded all the cards onto two cards for easier spending and had no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter