Black Friday

It’s in today’s regular ad, it should be live now.

FYI for anyone looking at KitchenAid Stand Mixers just about everyone has them on sale for $100-$150 off. Bed Bath and Beyond let me use the 20% off coupon so I got DD an Apple Green Pro 600 Series for $279 and free shipping. Pretty stoked about that!

Black Friday is going to be kind of boring for me, I just about have things wrapped up.

Great deal! Sounds like a fun color too!

I agree that BF is getting so spread out that there is not much reason to go at the actual time anymore. We will go out early Friday to Menards and Target for Starbucks and general browsing only at this point.

Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Amazon all have the Spiderman PS4 bundle for $199 and various controllers for $39. I could NOT get Target’s Bundle to actually show up and a search would not work, same happened with last weeks ad. They are missing out big time on my online shopping this year. I ended up going with Walmart simply because all colors of the controllers were $38.88 and it was all straight forward.

OMGoodness, THANK YOU! My son wanted this for his bday, which is two days after Thanksgiving, and I wasn't sure if we would be able to snag one. Because of your post, we were able to get it today!

OMGoodness, THANK YOU! My son wanted this for his bday, which is two days after Thanksgiving, and I wasn't sure if we would be able to snag one. Because of your post, we were able to get it today!
Awesome! I walk that tightrope too, my b/g twins birthday is on the 30th. I’m always weighing how long I can wait for a good deal vs not being able to get what I’m after.

That must be so tough, with the close birthdays! It does look like the deals are coming earlier this year, so that helps.

I also wanted to say a big "Thanks" to Katieedr, for trying to keep this thread organized throughout the Black Friday chaos.

You're welcome :D

I just updated the first post again. Yes, ads are still being "leaked", although it's more of a drip now.

JCP is live except the doorbusters, and Kohl's is live.

Yes, good ole Kohl's!! Was not planned, but was up coughing at 2:30 so thought about a certain color/size comforter I wanted so placed an order for that (last one available at closest Kohl's so was glad)

Then, this morning after coffee, placed the rest of my order ($115) and all will be available for pickup today! :yay:
Plus, $40 Kohl's cash! One of the few times I shop there, but well worth it online for 'early' black Friday'!!

Whoo hoo on Kohls being up! I was able to order suitcases and a shirt for DS. Total was $111. Got $30 in Kohls cash, will apply for $20 rebate (10×2), and $5 for picking it up.

Fyi, Gamestop has the same deal plus a $50 giftcard

Does anyone have experience w/kohls rebates? I’m looking to buy a sonicare tb set and I looked at the rebate form and it said cannot be used with other promotions. Am I correct in thinking that I can’t use the 15% off coupon when I purchase it? I’m leaning toward getting it at kohls, even w/o coupon it’s a better deal (with kohls cash) than costco, however if the rebate is going to be a hassle, then I’d rather get it costco.

I was at Macy's over the weekend to look at boots for one of my daughter's for Christmas and they were already selling them for the same price that they're advertising in their actual Black Friday ad so I scooped them up. I was also pricing out a particular coat that my other daughter had asked for and the salesperson told me for some reason they were ringing up even cheaper than what the sign was showing and was actually the same price it would go down to on Black Friday so I got that too. No lines and no craziness :)...

Yes, good ole Kohl's!! Was not planned, but was up coughing at 2:30 so thought about a certain color/size comforter I wanted so placed an order for that (last one available at closest Kohl's so was glad)

Then, this morning after coffee, placed the rest of my order ($115) and all will be available for pickup today! :yay:
Plus, $40 Kohl's cash! One of the few times I shop there, but well worth it online for 'early' black Friday'!!
I went into Kohl’s for the Big Throws and ended up leaving with the Cuddle Duds ones instead. Cost me three times as much and my kids certainly don’t need them but I predict they’ll probably be one of their favorite gifts. Seriously considering using the $15 Kohl’s Cash on one for me.

Travel Question for Universal Orlando Tickets

My husbands work has park tickets available what I'm looking for are "2 day Park to Park Plus get 2 days free ticket with Volcano Bay"

Do you think that's what this is?

upload_2018-11-19_21-29-25.png

This price includes tax but it seems pretty high. Current Price: $300.95 at UCT and this includes tax.

@TommyJK - what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Travel Question for Universal Orlando Tickets

My husbands work has park tickets available what I'm looking for are "2 day Park to Park Plus get 2 days free ticket with Volcano Bay"

Do you think that's what this is?

View attachment 366249

This price includes tax but it seems pretty high. Current Price: $300.95 at UCT and this includes tax.

@TommyJK - what are your thoughts?
That ticket is for IOA/USO/VB that can be used at all 3 on each day.

That ticket is for IOA/USO/VB that can be used at all 3 on each day.

Thanks for the confirmation. I wasn't 100% sure as I've never been there. I think I'll go with the Black Friday deals.

@TommyJK posted this on the Black Friday/Cyber Monday? thread:

"Visit Orlando site will have 10% off their park tickets beginning tomorrow (11/20) for their Black Friday week
https://www.visitorlando.com/blog/i...lack-Friday--Cyber-Monday-Deals-Have-Arrived/

Doing some rough calculations, since they charge tax on top of the tickets, they will only be slightly cheaper than Undercorvertourist.com as they have the tax included in their tickets.

For example, I did a selection of 4 2+2day P2P tickets on UT and the total came to about $1045 (taxes included). I did the same on visit orlando, calculated -10% then applied the tax and the total will come to about $1035
"

Link: Post #10

Does anyone know of chain restaurants that have locations in Orlando that might be having Black Friday deals? We are doing an offsite trip in March and every dollar helps. The only one I know of is Olive Garden is offering an extra $10 gift card when you buy a $50 Card.
I’m Canadian but we are going shopping in PA this weekend and I can get e-gift cards too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter