Black-ish is at WDW, premier tonight (Wednesday)

Rather enjoying it. I can't think of another sitcom that showed quite as many park details. I don't think Modern Family did.

Anyone remember any other sitcoms that took place at WDW?

Rather enjoying it. I can't think of another sitcom that showed quite as many park details. I don't think Modern Family did.

The middle did, and it was better. Also Roseanne did back in the day, and I think full house did?

I didn't like this one as much as modern family or the middle.

There was a line in the preview that wasn't on the show. After Bow said "You stepped over a child in a stroller to get on a ride", Dre replied "That child was to old to be in a stroller!"

In the 90's there were 7 sitcoms that went to wdw. Blossom,full house,step by step, Roseanne, Sabrina teenage witch,boy meets world, family matters

I enjoyed seeing the WDW sights, of course. But otherwise, I thought the episode was sub-par. They really overplayed the bit about the kids acting entitled with the VIP tour. I doubt many real-life VIP tour guests at WDW are that entitled, to the point of being nasty to everyone else.

I finally watched it.
I really liked it. Yeah they did jump around a lot and it allows me that they entered soarin out side but overall I thought it was cute.
They were at Dawa bar. Oh and the dad, I can never remember his name, was playing with the flute cup. Loved that. We have those cups.
The ending was really sweet with Dre and his dad at the fireworks.
Those shows always end up being one long commercial for Disney World but I don't care. It's fun to watch them there. I like that they have a sense of humor about what people do at the parks.

There was a line in the preview that wasn't on the show. After Bow said "You stepped over a child in a stroller to get on a ride", Dre replied "That child was to old to be in a stroller!"
Okay, I though some how I missed it...

I enjoyed seeing the WDW sights, of course. But otherwise, I thought the episode was sub-par. They really overplayed the bit about the kids acting entitled with the VIP tour. I doubt many real-life VIP tour guests at WDW are that entitled, to the point of being nasty to everyone else.

I haven't seen the show, but I did once witness a VIP family melting down while waiting for the Star Wars fireworks. Their teen girl was in full drama-mode, whining and carrying on about how no one understands or appreciates her. Her father was saying things in response like, "Much more of this, and they're going to have to bail me out of prison!" And then itemizing exactly how much the day had cost (a lot), and pointing out how little the "brat" appreciated her good fortune in life. The younger brother was all, "What's HER problem, dad?" and mum was trying to play peacemaker, while the Disney tour guide was looking incredibly uncomfortable.

I don't watch the show regularly but I loved this episode. Even though the show as a whole was exaggerated(park hopping and such) I thought the individual situations were pretty relatable! I know for a fact I have thrown a fit over my kids' behavior like the dad did in the line they actually had to wait in.

It was cute.

I enjoyed the episode as well and I was surprised that they showed so much...especially the new Soarin'.

I'm not a huge fan of the show anyway, but I thought this episode was especially bad. The kids are so obnoxious. I don't find anything likeable about them on a normal show and this show, it was so exaggerated...blech. I did enjoy the tuna sandwich moment at the end, but that was about it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter