Black Widow

katmigordon

DIS Veteran
It seems from some trip reports I've read that Spidy, Thor and Cap are usually available on non MDAS cruises, is Black Widow or Captian Marvel available too?

It seems from some trip reports I've read that Spidy, Thor and Cap are usually available on non MDAS cruises, is Black Widow or Captian Marvel available too?
Check old navigators on disneycruiselineblog.com and you can check character meet and greets for the itineraries you’re interested in.

I think it depends on your cruise itinerary. None of those characters were available on our 7 night Western Caribbean.

Last edited:
On our recent 4 night on the Magic, Black Widow and Hawkeye were in the Oceaneer Club one evening for an event. Did not see them on the Navigator for regular meets though.

They were both on our cruise on the Magic last August.

Spider-Man and captain American were randomly out on our wonder cruise a couple weeks ago. They weren’t on the navigator though. Last year on the wonder we saw black widow in addition to the other two and they were listed on the navigator.

We saw Thor a couple of times on our SWDAS Fantasy cruise last week.

Captain Marvel was on our 7 night Halloween cruise last fall, but Black Widow wasn't. I think it may just be luck of the draw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter