Blackstone griddles... one of the best things I have bought.

Orion Nebula

DIS Veteran
Does anyone else own a Blackstone? I got one last week and cooked on it a few times already and I am pretty much ready to give away my grill.

Yes, I used one camping and RV'ing and loved it! One of my favorite memories are some of the meals created on that. I'm going to have to get another once I get out camping again.

Want one but don't want to spend the money (more important matters.) Would like to set it up next to my Weber gas and my Kettle which I received both as gifts so didn't spend money on them.

I started a thread on this a few weeks ago in case you are interested. It is on my list to get!

I have one. I bought it a few years ago to keep at our seasonal campsite. I love it. I use it every morning for breakfast while camping.

We have 2 - one at our primary house and one at our lake house! Hardly ever use a regular grill anymore.

I watched a few youtube videos and decided that's not something I want to have to clean after every use. Instead Im looking at one of those pitboss pellet grills.

We got our son one for his birthday last month and he uses it every single day. He loves it. Yay we hit a home run with that gift. The smash burgers were awesome. He watches videos for recipes and tips and then makes them. He says its easy to clean.

MJ

I got one a couple of Christmas’ ago and I love it. I usually cook 2 to 3 times a week on it. I like that it’s quick and easy to cook with, not to mention quick clean up.

It looks like grills because of the smoke flavor. Are you able to get a smoke flavor out of one of these?

Last edited:
Can you adopt me into your family?

It was actually a combo birthday/belated holiday gift. I remember him always wanting one and he was blown away and so happy to get it. As long he keeps inviting us over for dinner it was a good investment LOL. Our DIL is happy too as he has taken over most of the cooking!

MJ

We have one that our daughter and her boyfriend gave us for Christmas. We will be using it up north at our campsite. Have heard lots of good things about them.

For those looking keep an eye on slickdeals. Walmart is often putting in older models on clearance. Was able to snag a great deal on one that way.

I considered one of these for my husband for a combo Father's Day / Birthday gift last year but other expenses came up. Might try to revisit it this year. His cousin brought his to the last Bills tailgate we were able to go to (2019) and it was great. Was able to fit a ton of stuff on it to serve a lot of people at once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter