Blair Underwood or Steven Curtis Chapman?

DragonIady

Earning My Ears
We will be at WDW from Dec. 26-Jan 4 and are planning to do the Candlelight Processional Dinner package. We have a bit of flexibility in our schedule, I'm wondering if we should see the CP on Dec. 26 (Blair Underwood) or Dec. 28 (Steven Curtis Chapman). Anyone have opinions on who's the better narrator? Or better yet, has anyone seen both of these guys and have a preference? Opinions please! :)

I have seen Steven Curtis Chapman in concert and he is amazing. I haven't seen him narrate but I'm sure he's good there as well. He gets my vote!;)

I have seen Steven Curtis Chapman a few times for the Candlelight and IMHO, he was the least into it of all the narrators I have seen. I have seen Gary Sinise (he was the best, saw him on his first night ever doing it in 2000), Robby Benson, and Edward James Olmos (saw his last performance last year and he was crying during each song, it was very emotional). Of all the guest narrators, SCC was the only one who didn't add anything extra from the script. The others always went on and added special things. In my opinion, I would try Blair Underwood just because I have not been impressed with Steven Curtis Chapman before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter