Blankets in gift shop

Partyof4LA

Mouseketeer
I was looking at stateroom gifts and the one with the blanket and pillow caught my eye. I don’t absolutely need/want it set up and ready when we arrive and the pillow doesn’t interest me. I just want a blanket or 2 for a souvenir and for my girls to use at nap time or when lounging around the room.
Do they sell soft fleece blankets in the gift shops? I know the print would be different if so and I’m fine with that. And if so, what was the ballpark price? Hoping it’s cheaper than the in-room version.
It’s been 5 years since we cruised and I don’t remember what was in the gift shops. I do remember there being a “spend $x and get a DCL towel for $x” type deal on our last cruise that we took advantage of and still use those towels to this day.

Attachments

• IMG_9457.jpeg
    IMG_9457.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 36
The only blankets I’ve ever seen in the gift shops is when they have one as the spend so much buy this special item - when it’s a blanket it’s usually approx 25$ and they are nice, but not sure how they compare to the in room gift versions.

Aby

We were just on the Mediterranean cruise (on the Dream) and there were no blankets except the Vera Bradley ones in one of the high-end gift shops.

I was looking at stateroom gifts and the one with the blanket and pillow caught my eye. I don’t absolutely need/want it set up and ready when we arrive and the pillow doesn’t interest me. I just want a blanket or 2 for a souvenir and for my girls to use at nap time or when lounging around the room.
Do they sell soft fleece blankets in the gift shops? I know the print would be different if so and I’m fine with that. And if so, what was the ballpark price? Hoping it’s cheaper than the in-room version.
It’s been 5 years since we cruised and I don’t remember what was in the gift shops. I do remember there being a “spend $x and get a DCL towel for $x” type deal on our last cruise that we took advantage of and still use those towels to this day.
I've never seen them to have blankets in the stores except as a promotion (usually spend $x amount to get the blanket). If you buy the package, you can purchase extra blankets though if you were interested. Maybe email and ask if you could just get the blankets on it's own?

We did a get a fleece blanket from the gift shop when we were on our Alaskan cruise. That is the only time I specifically remember seeing a blanket.

As others said, I've only seen them on my alaskan cruise and they are not the thick fleece once likes the ones in the Halloween or Christmas room deco but regular fleece. Slightly softer than what you would get at a supermarket but def not the extra soft ones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter