Blaze Pizza and QSDP

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to double check on Blaze Pizza and the quick service DP. Each pizza is a personal size pizza and is one credit? How big is the pizza? Is it sharible?
TIA

Yes, one credit on the dining plan

It’s an 11 inch six slice pizza. Usually the four of us get two or sometimes three pizzas to share. We’d never order one each, unless we wanted leftovers. :)

My 11 year old eats 3/4 of one on her own and my husband and I eat one each. They are a thinner crust pizza, but we’re stuffed. I don’t think 1/2 pizza would be enough for me though.

I've never eaten at the Blaze at Disney, but we have one right by my house. I generally eat a whole one myself. It is fairly thin crust and I don't get a salad or anything to go with it.

I only ever eat half at the Blaze by my house. The other half is the next day's lunch. DH eats a whole one, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter