Blessed!

katy621

Two years ago, I left a government contract job because it wasn't permanent and I went from full time to part time. I got a part time job with an assistant living receptionist position, that was supposed to turn into full time, but I found out that there was too much politics going on with a lot of departments. Today, after a year of job hunting (off & on), I had two job offers today. I've accepted one of them and that means, my trip to Disneyland this year will be cancelled. I can accept that, and I hope this new job turns out great! Thanks for letting me share this!

I heard once to always be thankful, no matter what. You loose a job, be thankful because now you can find a better job.

I recently quite a larger client, he probably bought 1/10th of our oysters each week, but I've started searching and have already almost replaced him. Not the total gallons but at a better price per and that's a start. I initially took a pay cut to help absorb it and it was hard but sometimes you have to take a step backwards.
Good luck in your new job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter