Blizzard Beach or Wet & Wild?

meco

Earning My Ears
We have never been to either, which one do you recommend for DD 12yr? thanks

Ive been to both......If you need a child veiw ( im a teen so i know both ) Bizzerd Beach.... But wetnWIld is the trill secker place....... FOr something difffert WetnWild .....The ride are carzy:scared1:...... for kids there not as much but there are a few really cool thing for kids.... but over all i would pick BB:hippie:

I prefer Blizzard Beach all the way! The set up and atmosphere is terrific! I think Blizzard Beach has great attractions for the whole family. There is a kids area, but they have some of the fastest water slides around.

I also say Blizzard Beach all the way, but my son (10) says Wet and Wild. I miss all the theming and landscaping, but the rides are pretty great at Wet and Wild.

My DD 12 wants to do ALL, thanks for your suggestions. I still don't know which one...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter