block party bash & boot camp location?

dreaminofdisney

<font color=blue>Wants it all....and now HAS IT AL
I understand that there is three zones that the block party bash stops at. I understand that the green army men run the kids thru a boot camp before the block party bash starts. My question is do the army men do there thing at each of the three zones right before the block party bash does it thing at each of the zones?

We did this last month and it was a lot of fun. I think the Army are there to psych folks up before the parade, but the only stopping location we saw them do the "boot campe" was around the entrance plaza area (near the gilded sun/fountain). So if that's a priority, get your seats there! We enjoyed watching it from a stopping point at a distance on the balcony at the wine tasting area :)

bumped to say yes they did it at every location, sometimes twice. They did it at the Time the parade is supposed to start and the real parade came by us (at Golden Dreams) about 30-45minutes later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter