• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT (And A Few BWV) For Rent From Experienced Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know if there is availability for 11/28 - 12/05 for BWV OR BLT (I am flexible)

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, there! I have a large block of points at both BLT and BWV (just a few BWV points left right now).

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who enjoys at least one trip to Disney every year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points in 2018 and 2019.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property. I charge $16.50 for my BLT points.

You can e-mail me at pizzamanmp -at- gmail dot com for faster replies, leave a reply here or send me a private message. E-mail will get fastest replies.

I’m looking for 80 points for November 29 - December 1st, 2018. Two bedroom villa, lake view.

Last edited:
Hi I'm wondering if there is any availability for a 2 bedroom from the 19th October to the 26th October at either BLT or BWV. Looking to have 9 people?

Any availability for a studio Nov 28-Dec 2?
2 Adults, 1 Child. Can be somewhat flexible with dates.
Thanks!!

Do you have any availability for January 15-20, a studio, for any of the resorts? Not against a split stay! Family of 5 but one of the children is an infant so only need a 4 person studio. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Did you mean 2018 or 2019?

Looking for 5 nights 10-7 checkin 10-12 checkoutor 10-21 checkin 10-26 check out for a 1 BR at BWV
Apologies for the delay in replying. I do see availability for 10/7-10/12 in a 1BR standard view for 110 points. If you're still looking for a rental, send me a PM or e-mail me at pizzamanmp -at- gmail dot com. Thanks!

Do you still have BWV points, looking for a 2 bedroom boardwalk view August 16-17?
Thank you

Sorry for the delay in replying. I don't have enough BWV points left for a 2BR. I do have enough BLT points to book BWV, BLT or anywhere else for August 17th. Please let me know if you're interested in proceeding or if I can answer any other questions.

Hi, I am looking for a studio for May 31-June 2, 2018 for 4 people at BWV. Do you have BWV points still available?

I'm pretty sure I'm out of BWV points (pending one person getting back to me). There's plenty of availability at a number of resorts for those dates. But, I'd only have BLT points at a higher price point.

Thank you, I was really looking for anything that might be available those days.
Sorry for the delay in replying. Nobody has full availability for those dates. Happy to check something else or list partial options for those dates.

Let me know if there is availability for 11/28 - 12/05 for BWV OR BLT (I am flexible)

Thanks

Sorry for the delay in replying! Not sure what size unit you're looking for. I'm sold out of BWV points. BLT has 1BRs available for your dates, but no studios left for the full period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter