• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT (And A Few BWV) For Rent From Experienced Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm wondering if there is any availability for a 2 bedroom from the 19th October to the 26th October at either BLT or BWV. Looking to have 9 people?

Hey, Kerry! Sorry for the delay in replying. 2BRs are available at BLT for your dates. 315 points for a lake view, 387 for a theme park view. Please feel free to e-mail me a pizzamanmp -at- gmail dot com if you're interested in booking.

Any availability for a studio Nov 28-Dec 2?
2 Adults, 1 Child. Can be somewhat flexible with dates.
Thanks!!

Sorry for the delay in replying! I see lake view studios available for those dates for a total of 74 points. Please feel free to e-mail me a pizzamanmp -at- gmail dot com if you're interested in booking.

For those still hunting, I have BLT points left and can turn large and small reservations around in the same day.

Checking one more time check in 3/28, check out 4/2
Poly, VGF, BCV BWV or either of the villas at WL
studio or 1 BR

Checking one more time check in 3/28, check out 4/2
Poly, VGF, BCV BWV or either of the villas at WL
studio or 1 BR

Unfortunately the only resort available for your complete set of dates is SSR. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you!

Hi Looking for Boardwalk Studio (New to Disboards ) October 18 to 23rd 2018 Thanks !!

Hi, there! I've rented out the BWV (Boardwalk) points I have left. So, I'd only be able to book Bay Lake Towers more than 7 months prior to your arrival date. If Boardwalk is the only resort you want to consider, check the other rental listings to see if you can find someone with Boardwalk as their home resort. Happy to answer any other questions or check other dates/properties.

Hi, Can you book BWV arrival 16th May depart 19th May 2018? 110pts. I'm at my home resort BCV from the 19th but will now be arriving 3 days earlier and BCV is full and I'm short on extra points.

Hi. I am looking for BLT studio rental Dec. 28-depart Dec. 31 (3 nights)
My sister had points to get me one night on the 27th, so need the other 3 nights
Do you have any remaining BLT points to rent or transfer?

Hello. Wondering if you still have points for a BLT studio Aug 21-29, 2018. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter