BLT Incentives

Doofenshmirtz

Mouseketeer
What are the latest BLT Incentives for adding on?? I have also heard rumor of another price increase. Is that true??

We have friends who bought 250 points @ BLT in December, and they are adding more points now because they were told the base price was going up in March.

When is the next possible price increase?? Didnt they just increase the price?? Do you think there will be another "sale" before the next price increase??

Sorry for all the questions:lmao:

I was just on a Disney Cruise week before last, and BLT points are going up to $140 per point from $130.

If the secret isn't out, the best place to add on to your DVC membership or to buy into DVC for the first time is definitely on Disney Cruise Line.

They offer different incentives, and different pricing on the ships.

I was just on a Disney Cruise week before last, and BLT points are going up to $140 per point from $130.

If the secret isn't out, the best place to add on to your DVC membership or to buy into DVC for the first time is definitely on Disney Cruise Line.

They offer different incentives, and different pricing on the ships.

Hmmm, they didn't on our recent Wonder cruise. I knew exactly what the incentives were before we boarded. I did the meeting with the rep on the ship and the incentives were IDENTICAL. Of course he said the incentives were better than anywhere else but I knew for a fact that was not true....

Katherine

We were just down there the other day for the pitch and were told the price goes up to $140 Per point on March 7th.

Did a BLT add on yesterday and was told the same information as in previous posts. On March 7th the per point price increases to $140.

Demand for BLT must be thru the roof, great location for Magic Kingdom fans. I still prefer my Boardwalk area, walking home from Epcot after dinner & fireworks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter