• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT Points for Transfer: 114 @ $12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for July 1st to the 4th for a studio at bay lake. Please let me know if it is available.

I will need to call DVC tomorrow to see if they are bankable.

I will let you know tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Tom

p.s. Since I don't have enough posts to enter an email, here it is in another format (replace % with @):
tclarkey4%gmail.com

These points cannot be banked and must be used by 7/31/12, sorry.

If you are planning a stay, I can make the reservation in your name, but would need all the details.

email me at tclarkey4%gmail.com (replace % with @) if still interested

I'm looking for July 1st to the 4th for a studio at bay lake. Please let me know if it is available.

Sorry, there are no studios avail from 7/1 - 7/4 (standard view, theme park or lake view). There are also no 1 bedroom available either.

Care for me to check another location?

Thanks,
Tom

Sorry, there are no studios avail from 7/1 - 7/4 (standard view, theme park or lake view). There are also no 1 bedroom available either.

Care for me to check another location?

Thanks,
Tom

I saw the one bedroom at bwv. But I'm looking more for the studio.

Looking for AKL Jambo Concierge Studio May 16-21, 2012. I believe this will be 104 points?

Thank you.

Looking for AKL Jambo Concierge Studio May 16-21, 2012. I believe this will be 104 points?

Thank you.

Hi Kim,

Sorry, it's not available. The only place I saw with availability is at:

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Deluxe Studio
Relax and rejuvenate at this lakeside Resort that brings the spirit of Saratoga, New York to an idyllic setting.

Sleeps 4
1 queen-size bed & 1 full-size sleeper sofa
Kitchenette
Full bath

This would require 81 vacation points. You didn't mention the number of guests, including child(ren) ages.

Thanks,
Tom

tclarkey4%gmail.com (replace % with @)

My flight was just cancelled and I need to switch weeks but I'm short 5 points. Are you willing to sell me the 5 points?? I will be forever in your debt.
Lesley

My flight was just cancelled and I need to switch weeks but I'm short 5 points. Are you willing to sell me the 5 points?? I will be forever in your debt.
Lesley

Hi Kim,

Are you a DVC member? If not, I don't think I can.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi am a DVC member, we already used our purchase option for the year and because of the week change we are short 5 points. I just need a transfer from someone.
Thanks
Lesley

Hi am a DVC member, we already used our purchase option for the year and because of the week change we are short 5 points. I just need a transfer from someone.
Thanks
Lesley

Sorry I called you Kim :rolleyes1

Sure, I can do that for you!

send me an email at tclarkey4%gmail.com (replace % with @) so we can discuss the transfer.

Do you still have points availble to transfer? If you do I think I could use all 114 of your points as a transfer.

Do you still have points availble to transfer? If you do I think I could use all 114 of your points as a transfer.

I will need to call Member Services tomorrow. Since I banked those (2010 use year) I am now not sure what my options are for those points. I thought I could transfer them if they were to be used by a certain date (Aug) but I think I may be stuck with them...

I will let you know tomorrow.

Only option available is if you're travel dates are before 7/31/12 I would need to make the reservation on your behalf.

If that still works for you, shoot me off an email at tclarkey4%gmail.com (replace % with @).

Thanks,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter