• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT Room Request

theostwalts

DIS Veteran
We have our first BLT stay coming up in a 2 bedroom dedicated room. The room request function on MDE doesn't seem to be working. Is it best to call or fax the resort? Also, any opinions on south even high numbered rooms or high center rooms?

Thanks!

We have our first BLT stay coming up in a 2 bedroom dedicated room. The room request function on MDE doesn't seem to be working. Is it best to call or fax the resort? Also, any opinions on south even high numbered rooms or high center rooms?

Thanks!
For lake view, I really only request "high floor." I do prefer the center section, looking straight out over the pool and the lake.

If this is a DVC reservation, room location requests should be made by the member's either calling or emailing Member Services. Like supersnoop. my usual request when I have lake view is just high floor. Front of the building faces west. Even numbered south wing views are fine but can be partially blocked in some directions by the Contemporary. Even numbered north wing rooms provide very good views, and odd number rooms within the U of the U-shaped building are also very good with high floor.

Last edited:
Even numbered, south side, high floor. South side has a beautiful view of the CR and the lake.

If you booked for cash through Disney Reservation Center, you call them to add your request. If you own the points used for the reservation, you contact MS to add your request. If you rented points or used someone else's points, the owner of the points must contact MS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter