• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

The CM the other day said I was the first person with a lake view to request a south facing room that she ever talked to. She said nearly every lake view requests a north facing to hopefully get a glimpse of MK! I requested south facing ending in 44. I'd really like to face towards CR. :thumbsup2
Having spent hours looking through all the photos, this is what we're going to ask for - we much prefer a tranquil view and there are plenty of other opportunities for getting a glimpse of MK. I was rather hoping that it would be a rare request and therefore more likely to be granted! :teeth: What I can't decide is whether we'd rather have a lower level room or a higher one.

Having spent hours looking through all the photos, this is what we're going to ask for - we much prefer a tranquil view and there are plenty of other opportunities for getting a glimpse of MK. I was rather hoping that it would be a rare request and therefore more likely to be granted! :teeth: What I can't decide is whether we'd rather have a lower level room or a higher one.

We were on the same level as the walkway, which was nice because we were able to avoid the elevator unless we wanted to go to the first floor. 7544 was a gorgeous view, and the sun didn't hit the balcony at any time of day.

Thanks for all the pics. This is our home resort bought two years ago and have yet to be able to get in for any of our stays.

We have had pretty good luck when booking 9-11 months out but we don't go during the busiest times like the Christmas holidays or summer months.

We are headed home in 4 days! I was looking at this post as a refresher before we leave, and realized I never posted view pics from last year. We got some amazing pixie dust, and were in 8637. Being able to walk over to TOWL was pretty spectacular! I am no photographer, but wanted to share anyway!

Night pics
No zoom - view of Orlando
P1060591.jpg

TOWL from room zoomed in
P1060599.jpg

P1060600.jpg

Pool
P1060592.jpg

P1060602.jpg
[/IMG]

And the one daytime shot I could find
P1060655.jpg

While I'm in my photobucket from my room view, figured I would share a couple of my July 3rd pics from TOWL. It got busy - crowded. Stake your spot VERY early for the whole group, and don't leave it. But we were with some cool people, so it was all good in the end. We had a moment of "who was here first" when we had both left one person standing in our spot. We had 2 kids, they had an ECV. But we worked a compromise so everyone was happy, made new friends!

Sun is setting....
P1060176.jpg

Here we go....
P1060214.jpg

P1060213.jpg

This was a great room. I would book this room again if I had the opportunity.
I went with my GF's family a few weeks ago. We were able to get a Studio rm and it was classified as a lake view. It wasn't what we wanted but when we got into the room it was better than a Lake view room.
As soon as you look left there is the Magic Kingdom. The view was amazing and you had no problem with seeing the fireworks, the castle and space mountain.
If you want to save some DVC points book this room. It's on the 12th floor so your way up, you get a balcony and a view of the Magic Kingdom without wasting your points.
536102_677872511612_1969407003_n.jpg

533065_677872217202_279385838_n.jpg

We are leaving in 10 days :banana: so I can do my online check in. We are staying in a LV Studio so I was planning to ask for North Wing, High Floor. When I check in online it is asking me what floor I want to request. Do I pick 14? We are arriving on my birthday and I am hoping to luck out with a view of the castle :)

We are leaving in 10 days :banana: so I can do my online check in. We are staying in a LV Studio so I was planning to ask for North Wing, High Floor. When I check in online it is asking me what floor I want to request. Do I pick 14? We are arriving on my birthday and I am hoping to luck out with a view of the castle :)

I have never been asked what floor I would like during online check-in. Is this new (we just visited 3 weeks ago)?

Instead of putting the room request online I called it in so I could provide more detail. I asked for North Wing, High FLoor, Even # room. Fingers crossed I get a great view!

Not sure, I clicked on room preference and it listed a bunch of floor #s

This is really good to know. We will be there in September and the one thing DH is asking for is to be on the highest floor possible. If I can put that request in during online check-in, that would help out a lot :goodvibes.

Here is the step that I am talking about. I elected not to select anything and called MS to add my request as it is more detailed then simply a floor number.

ScreenShot2012-06-13at61403PM.png

Here is what comes up as options when I click on "Add a Special Request" under step 6

ScreenShot2012-06-13at60441PM.png

I have had a MK view before but am staying LV in March (no MK availability). I want to be able to see the monorail. Any suggestions on room requests???? :confused3

Thanks for any advice--very much appreciated!

I have pictures for room 7414, if I post a note here with the pictures, is the main thread still being updated?

Very disappointed! Just learned from MS, that BLT does NOT have a single Grand Villa with a roll in shower!

Trying to decide now, whether to go for the Grand room and rough it without the shower, or book Two 2 bedrooms. Checking out all the info. here, it appears most of the HA rooms are located xx12 and xx14. Trying with online booking it appears there are HA MK View 2 bedrooms? Can anyone confirm that & the location?

Any info on locations of HA rooms would be much appreciated.

Also wondering about the success of getting several rooms located near each other? We tried once at BCV with 3 rooms and they were spread out all over the villas.

I have pictures for room 7414, if I post a note here with the pictures, is the main thread still being updated?

Definitely post your photos! It is still being maintained, and the OP should win an endurance award. Work2Play started this thread in 2009, and last updated the 1st post less than two weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter