• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blt?

During my trips to WDW, Contemporary Resort guests, including those at Bay Lake Tower, shared bus service with Polynesian Resort guests.

The buses run very good at BLT. Going out we are the first stop. Coming back the buses are more crowded. But they come fairly often.
Nancy princess:

...adding on. Are pick-up/drop-off at the CR? Also, assuming buses only exist for AK, HS, and DTD...monorail is expected for MK and EP, correct?

We will have a car and try to drive as much as we can...although young kids seem to love the novelty of bus riding :confused3

...adding on. Are pick-up/drop-off at the CR? Also, assuming buses only exist for AK, HS, and DTD...monorail is expected for MK and EP, correct?

We will have a car and try to drive as much as we can...although young kids seem to love the novelty of bus riding :confused3

Only one bus stop and it's at the CR.

It's actually quicker to walk to MK since the resort monorail order is CR > TTC > Poly > GF > MK.

The bus stop is between the two. There is a short walk when you come out of the main level of BLT. The buses don't stop at the Transportation Center or MK and Epcot if you are staying at a Monorail Resort. Not sure about the other resorts as we've never stayed at any. I can say that BLT is really convenient. There is a store on the concourse in The Contemporary that sells just about everything to make your stay enjoyable. Handy when you have young ones.
Enjoy your trip.
Nancy:thumbsup2

I didn't know ahead of time that there was no bus to Epcot. So, I tend not to go there when staying at BLT.

I didn't know ahead of time that there was no bus to Epcot. So, I tend not to go there when staying at BLT.

you ride the monorail.

my problem was sharing with Polyn and then GF. - wl/vwl is closer than the two that cr/blt shares with.

the bus stop is where it always was between CR and blt.

It is pretty close to both.

you share with polyn and gf to both studios and DD. so thinking you would to ak also.

Can also walk to the MK bus depot and catch a bus. My guess is once the build out is done, the Park connection (currently at TTC) will also be at the MK bus depot meaning you're a 5 minute walk from a bus to anywhere without having to tour other resorts.

Can also walk to the MK bus depot and catch a bus. My guess is once the build out is done, the Park connection (currently at TTC) will also be at the MK bus depot meaning you're a 5 minute walk from a bus to anywhere without having to tour other resorts.

THAT is going to be awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter