Blue Bayou is open!

Cal-Pie

DIS Veteran
According to the Disney Parks FB page, "Exciting news! Blue Bayou Restaurant is now accepting walk-ins for lunch and dinner on the Disneyland mobile app or at the podium.
🍴
Reservations will be available at a later date. (Subject to availability. See a Cast Member for more details.)"

Are they taking reservations yet? I can't find even one, but I don't know if it's because they haven't dropped yet or I missed them all.

Was this on the menu before....? I don't remember it.

" Fava Bean & Pistachio Pesto Pasta. Asparagus, Arugula, Tomatoes, Basil and Squash Blossoms"​

Are they taking reservations yet? I can't find even one, but I don't know if it's because they haven't dropped yet or I missed them all.

Was this on the menu before....? I don't remember it.

" Fava Bean & Pistachio Pesto Pasta. Asparagus, Arugula, Tomatoes, Basil and Squash Blossoms"​

It's definitely new! Seasonal maybe? All Ears still has an older menu from the end of last year when the veggie option was cauli steaks and grits.

If anyone goes there in the near future and orders the kids beef meal, will you snap a picture and upload it here? My daughter loves steaks and we had such good luck with WDW kids steak meals. I'm hoping this one is sort of the same.

Also wondering if they will do the F! package before they start taking reservations or not. Since you don't actually reserve the package in advance and just upgrade day-of, they could offer it before they even turn on reservations, but I have no idea if that's in the plans or not.
FYI I just got a Blue Bayou reservation for August 24 - I got there through a link on the Fantasmic package page, but as you said it just says to "request a Fantasmic voucher when you're seated." Makes me a little nervous that it's not guaranteed, but I guess we'll see!!

FYI I just got a Blue Bayou reservation for August 24 - I got there through a link on the Fantasmic package page, but as you said it just says to "request a Fantasmic voucher when you're seated." Makes me a little nervous that it's not guaranteed, but I guess we'll see!!
I was able to get one this morning for the 24th too - I found it somewhat frustrating that reservations were open well before 6am, as I snagged mine at around 5:30. I was trying for the elusive Riverbelle 7:15...

If anyone goes there in the near future and orders the kids beef meal, will you snap a picture and upload it here? My daughter loves steaks and we had such good luck with WDW kids steak meals. I'm hoping this one is sort of the same.
Went last Wed and did the Fantasmic package. Walls were down BTW. Got the filet mignon and it was okay, but a small portion (fit for a kid), and $90. Kid got the chicken breast and it was small and dry as hell so we asked for the kids pasta as a replacement. I imagine the beef meal will be small also. The chicken breast was the size of a twinkie.

Went last Wed and did the Fantasmic package. Walls were down BTW. Got the filet mignon and it was okay, but a small portion (fit for a kid), and $90. Kid got the chicken breast and it was small and dry as hell so we asked for the kids pasta as a replacement. I imagine the beef meal will be small also. The chicken breast was the size of a twinkie.
Thank you! Sorry your meal was bad though. I went about my daughter's age for the first time and thought it might be fun to take her. Most likely a no for me though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter