Blue Bayou menu

Glynis4

Mouseketeer
Did the menu recently change? I made my reservations for November and was looking at the menu, and I don't see the plant based pasta on the dinner menu! (fava bean & pistachio pesto pasta - it's on the lunch menu). I realize the menu could change again by the time we are there, but I think I will make a lunch reservation and a dinner reservation just in case. Is it weird that they don't have a plant based dinner entree?

It looks like the menu did change slightly recently. We have reservations on Monday and I have been stalking their menu pretty much regularly for the past few weeks.

On another thread someone mentioned the online menu has changed but the in person one is still showing the monte cristo and filet. I’ll be checking it on Dec 4 for another DISer and can report back.

On another thread someone mentioned the online menu has changed but the in person one is still showing the monte cristo and filet. I’ll be checking it on Dec 4 for another DISer and can report back.
Maybe they're planning to reduce the options and put the upcoming smaller menu on the website so that people making advance reservations wouldn't expect more?

I'm glad the prime rib is still on there! That is what I'm looking forward to. The winter salad also sounds pretty good. I'm hoping they added/changed the Blue Bayou Fantasmic package menu to include this update because this looks great for us.

I'm curious on what the sustainable market fish is. I know it changes, but I know one of us will get it if it's salmon.

I'm glad the prime rib is still on there! That is what I'm looking forward to. The winter salad also sounds pretty good. I'm hoping they added/changed the Blue Bayou Fantasmic package menu to include this update because this looks great for us.

I'm curious on what the sustainable market fish is. I know it changes, but I know one of us will get it if it's salmon.
Tonight it was branzino. The fantastic menu did appear to have the updates.

Maybe they're planning to reduce the options and put the upcoming smaller menu on the website so that people making advance reservations wouldn't expect more?
I'm afraid they might have just been trying to sell through a few last things in the kitchen so there was a small delay in the in-person change over.

So bummed. They should have lunch appropriate options for lunch. Who wants a prime rib dinner at 11 am?

Seems a bit odd to me that one of their signature dishes, the monte cristo is gone -- but it is still on the menu at Cafe Orleans, so I doubt it is a supply issue. I'm guessing either an equipment issue in the kitchen or the restruant manager is trying to push up average sales by dropping the cheaper entrees off the menu

The online/in app menus are know to have inconsistencies. I've had success with using the online support to report missing items.

I'd be interested in any updates as well. The current change and online options will probably cause me to get rid of my reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter