• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLUE BAYOU RESERVATIONS OPEN!

I reserved this yesterday at shortly after 7am. After a couple minutes they were gone. I saw a lot of lunch/dinner reservations released around 4 hours later so I'm curious if the Fantasmic! ones were an accident?
That is quite possible. But I saw some of the wording saying you couldn't pre-book as space is limited. To me a person can interpret that a couple of different ways. Maybe they did have actual reservations for it and that's how you acquired it, and thus limited availability. Or like you said it was a mistake in releasing it.

I just looked via this link and there appears to be nothing available at any time. Since I'm not going within 60 days, I haven't tried calling.

For the BB Fantasmic package, does it include all entrees from the main menu?

Sorry for the dumb question but the 8pm BB Fantasmic dining package would be for the second showing right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter