Blue friday problems

dolphinrescuegirl

<marquee><font color=deeppink>I rather be swimming
I I had signed up for the email which is how I got the preview email. I stayed up until midnight waiting for the email to tell me how to get these deals for SeaWorld. The email never came and I don't know how to redeem! Can anyone help?! The call center is closed and I can't get the BOGO free offers and worry they will sell out of the tours at this price!

I had the same issues but once I created an account I was able to access the deal prices. HOWEVER, I did not see the part about having to use these by December 31st. We wont be there until February! So now I've got to see about canceling this sale.

It doesn't list a "must visit by" date for the bogo Seaworld/Aquatica tickets. It would be an extra $30 for the added waterpark we don't plan to visit, but it would still be a savings over paying for 4 of the $65 weekday Seaworld tickets.
I'm so bummed about the Dec 31. 2014 restriction though. :(

Finally got the link to work but can't purchase. It keeps saying :error, first name required. I have filled in the first name!!! I have redone the entire thing and keep getting the error page!! Hope they are open tomorrow since I obviously can't purchase this. I waited up until midnight and have been dealing with this ever since. It is now 1am and still can't purchase. So ticked off right now I could scream!!!!

This blue Friday sale stinks. You have to use the tickets within 30 days. Most people aren't going to be down there that quickly. What a disappointment.

I'm sorry for those who waited for these deals and now can't use them due to the date restrictions. It is very tight. I'm fortunate that our trip is planned for late December.

I did want to report similar problems on the site as others are having. I was planning to buy tickets, a tour, and Quick Queues. When I clicked on Add to Cart buttons, only the tickets went into the cart. I received errors for the tour and Quick Queues. I wonder if they have some sort of programming error associated with items requiring dates. I bought the tickets and will try the others again later.

Good luck to everyone. For those that can't use these deals, I'm sure there will be other deals on other days!

tnccon - I asked on the SeaWorld Facebook page about the expiration for the SeaWorld/Aquatica tickets and they responded that those tickets are good for one year from date of purchase. All the other tickets had other "use by" dates listed.

Like you, I am not sure it makes it worth it to purchase now. SeaWorld seems to have a lot of ticket discounts throughout the year, so I may take my chances since I wasn't sold on going to SeaWorld for our February trip anyway.

tnccon - I asked on the SeaWorld Facebook page about the expiration for the SeaWorld/Aquatica tickets and they responded that those tickets are good for one year from date of purchase. All the other tickets had other "use by" dates listed.

Like you, I am not sure it makes it worth it to purchase now. SeaWorld seems to have a lot of ticket discounts throughout the year, so I may take my chances since I wasn't sold on going to SeaWorld for our February trip anyway.

Thanks so much for the info LottiesMommy! I'm still on the fence about what to do, but I'll probably buy them now and be grateful to get a discount at all! :woohoo:

I don't think they are good for 1 year for the BOGO tickets for SeaWorld. It specifically says on the offer, use by Dec, 31, 2014. Does anyone know the real answer to this???

I bought the tickets good for 1 year - I can't imagine beating the sub-$49 price per person (taxes/fees included) for BOTH Seaworld and Aquatica (and I've never been to Aquatica, so I'm very excited:)...

Last amazing sale I got for 2013, I paid $50 PLUS tax and fees per person just for Seaworld. I can't see this deal getting better for a 2015 trip if you just want to visit each park once (which is our goal and we fit in a few days at MK and a day at Cape Canaveral and the beach)...

I don't think they are good for 1 year for the BOGO tickets for SeaWorld. It specifically says on the offer, use by Dec, 31, 2014. Does anyone know the real answer to this???

This is the one good for one year from today...

Buy One Get One Free SeaWorld and Aquatica Orlando Single-Day Ticket

Enjoy a full day of adventure at SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™ Orlando
This ticket gives you one single-day admission to each park
Advance purchase only. Not available at the park. Offer only available for purchase from November 28 through December 1, 2014.
Restricted to residents of United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
One free item per each paid item.
Limit six
Both paid and free items must be added to cart at the same time using the quantity selectors available for each item in order to receive the discount.

From Seaworld Facebook

"GUEST - I do not see a "must use by" date for the SeaWorld and Aquaticaa ticket. Is there one? I don't want to buy them if I can't use them in February. All the other tickets have a "must use by" date...
Like · Reply · 2 · 8 hours ago

SeaWorld Orlando "XXX the tickets are valid 1 year from date
of purchase."

Thank you for this post. We weren't planning on going but we have a shopping day for the girls in our plans for our trip next week. The boys in our group would much rather the waterpark day so I just did the BOGO offer for the any day Aquatica and with taxes and exchange spent $29. My Dh and ds will be really excited (and relieved not to shop all day:rotfl2:)!

Has anyone made any progress with buying anything today? I have tried multiple ways to buy the Wild Arctic Tour. I can't even begin to explain the time that I have spent. I even called Sea World, and they said the tour for the date that I wanted is sold out. However, I can't even get a "real" answer from the system about whether the tour is available, and I can't remove the park admission tickets that I can't use from my cart.

So has anyone successfully completed a transaction?
:badpc:

Has anyone made any progress with buying anything today? I have tried multiple ways to buy the Wild Arctic Tour. I can't even begin to explain the time that I have spent. I even called Sea World, and they said the tour for the date that I wanted is sold out. However, I can't even get a "real" answer from the system about whether the tour is available, and I can't remove the park admission tickets that I can't use from my cart.

I only bought Aquatica tickets but the transaction was smooth. The site was slow but it all worked. I am using Safari as a browser if that helps.

Yes, I used the link from the email they sent and Google Chrome for a browser...had zero trouble (sorry to hear you are:(...

Thanks for the replies. Today I tried Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, the mobile web page, and the app. So far nothing.

I just tried a test run on Aquatica with Google Chrome, and the tickets load into the cart. But now I can't get the tickets out of the cart! There are definitely some major programming issues on the web page.:mad:

Just a follow-up, I am still unable to purchase Quick Queue passes or tours. Has anyone successfully purchased anything that requires you to enter a date-? I was able to purchase Any Day tickets, but when I tried QQ and tours, they would not even go in the cart. I received a pop-up error message instead. I have tried it on Internet Explorer and Safari. It seems more like a programming problem on the SeaWorld site. I will contact SeaWorld but wanted to see if anyone was having the same problem. Thanks!

I called in since I had questions. The first call it said try again later and five minutes later I tried again and they said they would call me back and they did within 20 minutes. Had a great experience. Try calling!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter