Blue friday problems

I just got an e-mail back from Sea World. They said that the Wild Arctic tour is only on sale through December 19th.

Regardless, they should clean up the website so that you don't get a bizarre error message when using their calendar to try to book beyond December 19th.

Hi Tex! I found out the same thing about the QQs when I called--they too are only good through 19 December. I guess I assumed the deal good at least through the end of the year and didn't read the details. The customer service rep was nice. She had to put me on hold while she figured out why it wasn't working for her either, which made me feel a little less silly. I politely made the same recommendation as you regarding the error message. It should be more specific about why it is not working and not give some ambiguous computer geek message.

Has anyone made any progress with buying anything today? I have tried multiple ways to buy the Wild Arctic Tour. I can't even begin to explain the time that I have spent. I even called Sea World, and they said the tour for the date that I wanted is sold out. However, I can't even get a "real" answer from the system about whether the tour is available, and I can't remove the park admission tickets that I can't use from my cart.

So has anyone successfully completed a transaction?
:badpc:

Tried myself. Can't do it. No times available :confused3

Hello, I have been all over the page, and cannot find where it states it must be used by Dec 31 2014.

Please let me know where you saw that on the Blue Friday page details or on the page of the link to buy the discounted tickets? I would love to purchase the buy 1 get 1 AP but not if I have to use it by end of Dec.

Has anyone seen in the fine print about this restriction???

thanks,
d

I want to purchase the BOGO APs but ours don't expire until May. Has anyone been able to confirm that the need to be activated by Dec. 31st? It's not worth it to me if they do. I went to Guest Services IN the park and asked yesterday and they didn't know. UGH.

Hello, I have been all over the page, and cannot find where it states it must be used by Dec 31 2014.

Please let me know where you saw that on the Blue Friday page details or on the page of the link to buy the discounted tickets? I would love to purchase the buy 1 get 1 AP but not if I have to use it by end of Dec.

Has anyone seen in the fine print about this restriction???

thanks,
d

I want to purchase the BOGO APs but ours don't expire until May. Has anyone been able to confirm that the need to be activated by Dec. 31st? It's not worth it to me if they do. I went to Guest Services IN the park and asked yesterday and they didn't know. UGH.

Email reply from SeaWorld on November 26th, when I inquired as to the answer to that very question:

Dear Gina,

Thank you for contacting our SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment® family of parks. We appreciate your questions as they are valuable in helping us to improve the high level of service that we strive to provide.

I am excited to learn that you are planning to visit SeaWorld® Orlando and would like to purchase a one year Pass! The full paid pass is valid for one full year from the date that you redeem your online e-voucher at the park for your pass; within one year from your date of purchase. To make your purchase, please visit http://seaworldparks.com/seaworld-orlando/Book-Online/Tickets/AnnualPassesTourist. The cost is the same for everyone three to sixty four. Guests sixty five and older qualify for the senior rate. When you arrive at the billing page, do not fill in the shipping information. You will receive an email prompting you to print your e-vouchers once your purchase is completed.

Then on your first visit, present the online full paid e-voucher and a photo ID at the toll booth to receive your free parking on your first visit. You will redeem the e-vouchers at any open self-serve kiosk for your active pass. The pass will be valid for one year from that date. Be sure to also present the pass to the cashier when making a food or merchandise purchase to receive your 10% discount.

Thank you again for contacting us at SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment®. We look forward to seeing you and your family soon!

Best Regards,
Karen
Guest Correspondence Coordinator
SEAguestcorrespondence@seaworld.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter