Blue Main Entrance Pass

Tyler K Nguyen

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I just created an account today because I failed to find any clear information on using my main entrance pass. I recently received it in the mail this week, and was told I could use it up to 16x, 3 people each time. I'm unsure of how many times it could be used.

So if I brought in 3 people next tuesday, could I bring in another 3 on thursday? would this mean I have 14 usages left, or 10 left because each guest used up a pass?

I was just hired in October, so I'd like to use it up until January 1st where I was told that our entry count would be reset. If anyone could confirm whether this information is particularly true, I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you

No; it’s 16 and you decide when to use them. This info is on your CM Hub that you access through the CM website.

I also have a question in regards to the guest pass that CM's get. My DS has a Main Pass and 3 Guest Passes that we entered into MDE and assigned to 3 family members. It will not allow us to make fastpass for a trip in a couple of days. Any idea what we are doing wrong?

I also have a question in regards to the guest pass that CM's get. My DS has a Main Pass and 3 Guest Passes that we entered into MDE and assigned to 3 family members. It will not allow us to make fastpass for a trip in a couple of days. Any idea what we are doing wrong?
Yes. You aren’t supposed to assign Guest Passes to anyone. They remain as Guest Passes in the CM’s account and only the CM can book FPs for the Guest Passes.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter