Blue milk or Green milk???

Imamom2

Mouseketeer
I know we want to try it - and we will probably wind up getting both - but I'm thinking the green alcohol version looks best. What have you all tried? Thanks :)

The blue is generally better received. I liked it better. That's a nice way of saying I didn't dislike it. I didn't like the green milk at all.

If you want to try both I've heard of people getting it layered. Layer of green, layer of blue.

I enjoy both but like the green slightly better. DH likes the blue slightly better so we'll call it a draw!

My son and I tried both with alcohol. I lied the green better, he the blue. Both needed to be stirred a lot, I'm talking at least 3 min. before trying it. They put a lot of alcohol in it.

I wonder if they use like Blue Curacao for the blue to color it. I've had that before in mixed drinks. As for the green, the greens I know are Midori Melon liquor and Creme de menthe and I guess Sour Appletini liquors.

Of course, it could always just be food coloring. But I have never heard of those going into mixed drinks.

I tried both, non-alcoholic (shared with my 6 year old). We both hated the green, it tasted liked lawn clippings smell lol. Blue was fine and my daughter liked it, but neither of us had more than a couple sips, and that was only because it was like 100 degrees.

FYI we mobile ordered, thinking that would pass the line, but the CMs didn't even notice they had a mobile order until everyone in the regular line was gone. I just stood there until one guy noticed me. Depending on the line, I would just wait.

I wonder if they use like Blue Curacao for the blue to color it. I've had that before in mixed drinks. As for the green, the greens I know are Midori Melon liquor and Creme de menthe and I guess Sour Appletini liquors.

Of course, it could always just be food coloring. But I have never heard of those going into mixed drinks.
The milk itself is already blue or green and non alcoholic. They add either rum or tequila after the fact, so I am sure the coloring is food coloring.

I second that mobile order here is useless. Only place where I encountered that.

Blue is better, but neither of them are great. I think the blue milk tastes like Flight of Passage smells. So that's either a plus or a minus depending on your POV.

My friend who is a CM says everyone prefers both flavors with alcohol, but I tried both of mine without it.

The milk itself is already blue or green and non alcoholic. They add either rum or tequila after the fact, so I am sure the coloring is food coloring.
This is true. But I was reading about the stuff and apparently the colorings are naturally derived plant extracts. Like not "natural flavors and colors" but actually in the form of a plant...
Yes, the Blue color is Spirulina extract. The green is a mix of spirulina, turmeric, and beta carotene.

We tried both NON alcoholic and they were both good. We got one of each and shared with the kids. I liked both but the blue a little better and my husband liked the green a little better.

Dh and I tried both non alcoholic. I thought for sure I would like blue better but I actually liked the green a lot more. Dh was the opposite and liked the blue better.

We only tried blue (no alcohol) and it wasn’t bad but wasn’t what I expected. It was way more fruity and more slushy like than I expected something called milk to be.

Can I just skip the fake milk and get the shot? Oh wait, I forgot it's Bacardi. Never mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter