• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue Sky Rumor: Ride coming to UK Pavilion?

WDWFantasmicFan

Uber Disney Fan
WDWMagic user 'TabulaRasa' is reporting that a ride is rumored for the UK pavilion at Epcot. Potentially something related to the Loch Ness Monsters or maybe Mary Poppins. Nothing in particular set in stone yet as this rumor is very blue sky. Thoughts on the rumor?

Last edited:
Very Blue Sky. So much can and will change before and if it happens. The possible ride in France isn't even confirmed yet.
Definitely blue sky, but it would be great to see! Although France ride isn't confirmed, it is definitely sounding likely, maybe France will be announced D23 this year? What do you think the chances are of a UK ride? Would you like to see a ride in the pavilion?

Definitely blue sky, but it would be great to see! Although France ride isn't confirmed, it is definitely sounding likely, maybe France will be announced D23 this year? What do you think the chances are of a UK ride? Would you like to see a ride in the pavilion?
I say right now chances are slim. So much is up in the air with Epcot. D23 might give some answers but won't give them all. Personally I think the U.K. Pavilion is fine without a ride.

I say right now chances are slim. So much is up in the air with Epcot. D23 might give some answers but won't give them all. Personally I think the U.K. Pavilion is fine without a ride.
Excited to see the future of Epcot, so much rumored, can't wait to see what comes to fruition! I agree, UK pavilion is OK without a ride, but one would add something new :) Also, being in the UK, a ride would mean I could do the Cultural Representative Program in Attractions, which is the dream job! Is there another country you'd rather see a ride then?

I personally think it's the weakest pavillion along with Italy in that neither have a show/ride/film. The theming to an olde English village is spot on but I feel like something is missing whenever I am there.

I would love to see a ride in the UK pavilion. Ever since they added frozen in Norway, I think they should add a Disney movie ride in every pavilion that takes place in that country. A Mary Poppins ride would be great or what about an Alice and Wonderland ride.
Alice is certainly a possibility. Nothing stopping them replicating the Alice ride from California and just upgrading the tech (and probably adding screens...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter