Blue Sky Wreck It Ralph Ride

TheDisDork

Welcome Home
Not that they would ever build this, but I'm bored at work :rolleyes1

Would anyone else enjoy the idea of a Wreck It Ralph ride done in the style of The Amazing Spider-Man, Transformers, and HP? Ride through Hero's Duty and the crash into Sugar Rush? I mean, it's not the kind of concept that would fit anywhere, but if I got a golden ticket to throw down in a Blue Sky session... *sigh* Ride fanfics...

Not that they would ever build this, but I'm bored at work :rolleyes1

Would anyone else enjoy the idea of a Wreck It Ralph ride done in the style of The Amazing Spider-Man, Transformers, and HP? Ride through Hero's Duty and the crash into Sugar Rush? I mean, it's not the kind of concept that would fit anywhere, but if I got a golden ticket to throw down in a Blue Sky session... *sigh* Ride fanfics...

I would love a wreck it Ralph ride whatever it would be. I have never have ridden spider man or any of those other rides so I don't know how well those are but I think they could build on wreck it Ralph. Whatever concept for the ride they would use i think it would be great. Disney hasn't built any rides lately based on newer movies but I think they will soon especially in Epcot and DHS as those will be the next announced updates i believe. So your nit the only one but its unlikely for now even though I would like to see it.

disney lover at heart

That would be awesome!!! I think it's time for Disney to develop this ride type :)

I think they should have a wreck it wralph sugar rush rollercoaster and the queuing area is the bakery where they customise they're car or something- i guess it would be a bit like test track.:thumbsup2
By the way, your idea sounds awesome too! To be honest, i just want some kind of wreck it ralph attraction!

Not to be a bummer (as always...but the truth keeps getting in the way)

But wreck it Ralph was a nice movie and a successful one...but it is NOT themepark material.

Themepark material has to have three things:
1. The chance to have appeal across all demographics
2. The ability to hold up over a long period of time (10+ years...at a minimu)
3. The ability to sell product.

Wreck it would fall short on those...especially #3

Not to be a bummer (as always...but the truth keeps getting in the way)

But wreck it Ralph was a nice movie and a successful one...but it is NOT themepark material.

Themepark material has to have three things:
1. The chance to have appeal across all demographics
2. The ability to hold up over a long period of time (10+ years...at a minimu)
3. The ability to sell product.

Wreck it would fall short on those...especially #3

That's why it's called blue sky, I don't think they would ever do it, but it's fun to talk about.

Exactly! LockedOutLogic, those are all totally valid points. I just enjoy Blue Sky threads. To boot, I think Imagineers could do wonders with that 3D / vehicle ride model from those others I compared it to. A Wreck-It Ralph Cy-Bug/Sugar Rush idea just had that Dinosaur-esque "They're not gonna make it!" edge haha

I have thought of the multiple attractions that disney could put in using the ride system that transformers, and Spider man uses but unfortunately Universal has patented that ride system. It's to bad I think disney could do amazing things with it.

Exactly! LockedOutLogic, those are all totally valid points. I just enjoy Blue Sky threads. To boot, I think Imagineers could do wonders with that 3D / vehicle ride model from those others I compared it to. A Wreck-It Ralph Cy-Bug/Sugar Rush idea just had that Dinosaur-esque "They're not gonna make it!" edge haha

I gotcha...

I just hope I don't see this reported 15 times over the next 2 years...probably as "sources that know" and "insider blogs" confirmed projects that are going to be announced next Tuesday...

Lol...but it probably will

I have thought of the multiple attractions that disney could put in using the ride system that transformers, and Spider man uses but unfortunately Universal has patented that ride system. It's to bad I think disney could do amazing things with it.

Wow, do they really? I used to live almost right next to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA and they have a similar ride called the Curse of Darkastle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Curse_of_DarKastle) that uses the same system... Maybe it's the crazy one they designed for HP?

my points on whats been discussed here....

i think Uni got a patent for the HP ride-arm system, like disney has the patent for the Omni-mover. i dont think this would stop disney creating a moving motion simulation track ride at all! just my thoughts.

moving onto wrek-it-ralph

i understand the studios had a few flops over previous years and you can see that from the marketing that went into this film. i thought for the time we are in they could have done so much more with the marketing for the film.

i think they would struggle to theme it to the parks but they could defo create somthing to fit into the disney quest very easily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter