Bo Peep/Woody and Mike/Sully

I'm not sure if things have changed recently, but when we were there in August Bo Peep and Woody met together.

Mike and Sully meet together although when we were there, we got to the front of the line but then Mike had to go take a break but he didn't return.. just Sully did :(

2 weeks ago, Woody and Bo Peep were just outside TSMM. Didn't go in, but there were signs for Mike/Sully that they were inside One Mans Dream where Guardians of the Galaxy used to be.

It seems like mike and sulley are still meeting... is this a permanent thing?
And aside from just prior to 10AM, is there a time with shorter waits? How about evening?
And same question for woody and Bo? Can we expect shorter waits in the evening (like during Fantasmic)?

It seems like mike and sulley are still meeting... is this a permanent thing?
And aside from just prior to 10AM, is there a time with shorter waits? How about evening?
And same question for woody and Bo? Can we expect shorter waits in the evening (like during Fantasmic)?
I was there in early Nov and the line for Woody and Bo peep seemed almost as long at night as during the day. We ended up meeting Buzz as his line only had 2 other kids waiting. Woody’s line was much longer in comparison. We gave my kids the option to wait in line for Woody or ride TSMM again and they chose TSMM. This was with about 10 min before the park closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter