• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boarding time in San juan

jack87891

Mouseketeer
anyone know what time they typically start boarding in San Juan? We have an 11:00 pat but I thought I read boarding was around 1

Just came off the Magic in San Juan today. We were boarding group number 10 and we boarded at 12:15pm. Our port arrival time was 11:30-12pm.

Our PAT time was 11:00AM. We asked while waiting what time boarding normally starts and were told "usually 1:00PM, but it can be sooner if the ship is ready". We figured it wouldn't take that long. They started boarding just after 12:00PM. We were boarding group 3 and were onboard by 12:15PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter