Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, Boulder Ridge ... renting points from $17 to $18 ppt

Status
Not open for further replies.

keesbliz

Mouseketeer
Let me know if your interested in renting any of these points or need assistance with whats available please feel free to contact me :)

Boardwalk
7-11 month window $18 ppt

Animal Kingdom
Boulder Ridge

7-11 month window $17 ppt

all DVC resorts from 1-7 month window $15 ppt

have 500+ points to rent

Last edited:
Hello
Am looking for 2 studios preferably at Boulder Ridge or Boardwalk for the week of 3/30-4/6/19. Is there any availability
thanks

Hello
Am looking for 2 studios preferably at Boulder Ridge or Boardwalk for the week of 3/30-4/6/19. Is there any availability
thanks
nothing showing available at the resorts indicated ... the only one I see available is:
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Deluxe Studio Preferred Room
Sleeps Up to 4
127 Vacation Points

Your Nights Are Available
Mar 30, 2019 to Apr 6, 2019.

I am looking for 10/29-11/2, studio is highly preferred & am willing to do a split stay.

I am looking for 10/29-11/2, studio is highly preferred & am willing to do a split stay.
If you have friends that wanna go this one did pop up as available :) :

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
3-Bedroom Grand Villa – Savanna View
Sleeps Up to 12
316 Vacation Points

Oct 29, 2018 to Nov 2, 2018

I'm interested in a Studio April 30th - May 4th 2019 at Beach Club (1st choice) or Boardwalk (2nd choice).

I'm interested in a Studio April 30th - May 4th 2019 at Beach Club (1st choice) or Boardwalk (2nd choice).
This whats available:
Also April 30 still 7-11 month window

Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Deluxe Studio – Garden/Pool View
Sleeps Up to 5
72 Vacation Points

Apr 30, 2019 to May 4, 2019.

let me know if you are interested in renting :)

This whats available:
Also April 30 still 7-11 month window

Sleeps Up to 5
72 Vacation Points

Apr 30, 2019 to May 4, 2019.

let me know if you are interested in renting :)

Thank you for checking. I will have to rethink my plans as that is more points than I anticipated.

nothing showing available at the resorts indicated ... the only one I see available is:
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Deluxe Studio Preferred Room
Sleeps Up to 4
127 Vacation Points

Mar 30, 2019 to Apr 6, 2019.
Oh ok! Thanks for checking! Am needing a studio that can sleep 5 with the pull down trundle bed:(

looking for 2 Studios at Boardwalk August 4-9 2019 ($18 per pt) let me know if you have the points to do this transaction (can do either view for both but prefer one of view type.

looking for 2 Studios at Boardwalk August 4-9 2019 ($18 per pt) let me know if you have the points to do this transaction (can do either view for both but prefer one of view type.
Hi Mike,

This what’s available but I can’t see how many rooms are:
Deluxe Studio – Standard View
Sleeps Up to 5
70 Vacation Points
Aug 4, 2019 to Aug 9, 2019

Deluxe Studio – Boardwalk View
Sleeps Up to 5
90 Vacation Points
Aug 4, 2019 to Aug

Sleeps Up to 5
90 Vacation Points
Aug 4, 2019 to Aug 9

Let me know if interested to book :)

yes can we discuss process and payments etc. by phone tomorrow am ? perfect score for me would be 1 room of each view (160 points)

yes can we discuss process and payments etc. by phone tomorrow am ? perfect score for me would be 1 room of each view (160 points)
Ok you can send me a private message with your info and I can give you a call ... but just know what I see now might not be there tomorrow because it’s happened before :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter