Boardwalk area dining recommendations needed for group of 7 (work dinner)

lucky978

Mouseketeer
We will be attending a conference at the Swan/Dolphin and we are looking for a place to have a dinner together one night (walking/boat accessible). Not too expensive, but decent with a good variety. Any recommendations?

Lots of options in the area. The easiest to get into will be at the swan and dolphin. In December I ate at both Il Mulino and Bluezoo. Both were great, bluezoo was outstanding.

In the area I also recommend flying fish, trattoria al forno, ale and compass and yachtsmen steakhouse. All are walking distance.

I do not recommend Big River Grill. That was awful in December.

IMHO, you have some of the best restaurants, on property, right at Swan/Dolphin. I would consider bluezoo, Il Mulino or walk over to Swan Reserve for Amare. If you would rather go for a walk around the Boardwalk, consider Ale & Compass or Trattoria al Forno. It will be easiest to get reservations at the Swan/Dolphin/Swan Reserve restaurants - call the hotel directly.

Lots of options in the area. The easiest to get into will be at the swan and dolphin. In December I ate at both Il Mulino and Bluezoo. Both were great, bluezoo was outstanding.

In the area I also recommend flying fish, trattoria al forno, ale and compass and yachtsmen steakhouse. All are walking distance.

I do not recommend Big River Grill. That was awful in December.
Yes to Bluezoo! They have a mushroom dish that I dream about, and the staff there is really cool. Don't expect Disney magic service, instead people being their authentic selves while operating at a high level to get you and your party what you need when you need it. Highly recommend!

I didn't realize this was for a big group, sorry. Trattoria al Forno takes reservations for larger groups online, and the food is good. That would probably be my top recommendation.

I am one of the rare ones that does not enjoy Il Mulino at all. I gave them multiple attempts to win me over to no avail.

If you need a varied menu at a decent price point, my vote is for Ale and Compass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter