• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk bakery and cs credits

puddleduck

DIS Veteran
What does a cs credit get you at the Boardwalk bakery? Do you get one item and a drink? Thanks.

I'd like to know too. I know I ate a meal there once and they had sandwiches and, I think, salads. So I'm hoping you can get a sandwich, drink, and one of their bakery selections for dessert.

We stayed at the BWV from April 2-7 and were on the dining plan. On our last day we have two counter service credits left and decided to use them at the Boardwalk Bakery. We were able to get a sandwich, a bakery item and a drink for each credit. They were delicious. :goodvibes

I'll post a complete dining review soon!

Don't know about the dessert (for breakfast?) part. but you can definitely get a breakfast sandwich (It's made on a croissant) and a drink there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter