• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk breakfast options

sheri236

Mouseketeer
we're staying at BWV soon and I'm wondering what options are available for breakfast besides sit down at trattoria al forno. Thanks!

Or get breakfast food at the big gift shop on the Boardwalk and eat in your room

we're staying at BWV soon and I'm wondering what options are available for breakfast besides sit down at trattoria al forno. Thanks!
Just going to say, I'm a pancake connoisseur, and the $15 pancakes at Trattoria are the best I've ever had. Anywhere. It's about as expensive as a quick service!

Boardwalk Bakery actually had really good croissants, 2nd best I have had on property. I liked the Greek yogurt parfait too.

While we were there mid to end of august the bakery only had 2 hot items. An everything bagel egg and cheese and a brioche butter butter ham and cheese. We were very disappointed with the options. We ended up eating at Trattoria 3 times.

While we were there mid to end of august the bakery only had 2 hot items. An everything bagel egg and cheese and a brioche butter butter ham and cheese. We were very disappointed with the options. We ended up eating at Trattoria 3 times.
But.. those pancakes... Amiright? 😁

The bakery has been very good for breakfast.
On our way to BWV, we stop at a store and pick up all of our breakfast food for the week and rarely eat out for that meal.
The gift shop has alot of food items as well for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter