Boardwalk Bride's Super short PJ! April 15th -We are married!

Yay! I can't believe your wedding is only a little over a month away! Love everything you have planned so far! The cute knife is so cute! I really like those but my DF didn't so we had to go with something more traditional.

The itinerary looks great! You guys are going to have the best time!

Thanks Sara! My DF is even less traditional than me, so he was pushing for little things like the cake cutter that reflect our personality more (which is why we ended up with a mad hatter cake, even though I wanted a more traditional one at first).

Yay you're back!!! :cool1: Everything looks so great, I'm really glad you're updating us on all the amazing details. Your dress is gorgeous! :goodvibes

Yay you're back!!! :cool1: Everything looks so great, I'm really glad you're updating us on all the amazing details. Your dress is gorgeous! :goodvibes

Thanks! This is why I felt a strong desire to update again...all the supportive brides on here :grouphug:

You must be getting so excited! Your wedding looks so pretty that I am considering something similar. I really wanted a wishes wedding at Animal Kingdom, but think I would be just as happy with an escape Canada at a much cheaper price. (if I can keep the extras low!) I just love that area. Out of curiosity, does the wooden chairs in the picture odf Canada come with the package or do they cost extra? Your wedding is going to be so pretty!

You must be getting so excited! Your wedding looks so pretty that I am considering something similar. I really wanted a wishes wedding at Animal Kingdom, but think I would be just as happy with an escape Canada at a much cheaper price. (if I can keep the extras low!) I just love that area. Out of curiosity, does the wooden chairs in the picture odf Canada come with the package or do they cost extra? Your wedding is going to be so pretty!

I am getting sooo excited! I just need school to be done...mainly just finishing writing my paper, but I also have to mark undergraduate stuff (which is super annoying).

The wooden chairs do cost extra. The existing benches in the area are what would normally be included. The chairs are not expensive, I think maybe $5 each, but there is a $200 delivery fee :scared1: But after seeing the picture with all those chairs, DF and I thought it was worth the splurge!

love everything, can't wait to see the end result...

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see it either! The one thing that is nice about having a location that has not been on the dis yet, is that I will have a total surprise. (which is also kinda scary too :rotfl:)

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see it either! The one thing that is nice about having a location that has not been on the dis yet, is that I will have a total surprise. (which is also kinda scary too :rotfl:)

Your wedding is going to be amazing! I can't WAIT to see the pictures!!

I can't believe you're only 1 month away!!!!! :banana:

no worries, im sure everything is going to turn out fine, remember it's disney:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter