Boardwalk Entertainment

plumedeb

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what time the entertainment usually performs in the evenings at the Boardwalk in January?

If you're looking for adult entertainment, Jellyrolls, which is a piano bar, is a must! My husband and I plan to spend at least one night of our trip at Jellyrolls each time we go to Disney. The atmosphere is wonderful and the music is even better! The Boardwalk has so much to offer, but Jellyrolls is the best!

If you're looking for adult entertainment, Jellyrolls, which is a piano bar, is a must! My husband and I plan to spend at least one night of our trip at Jellyrolls each time we go to Disney. The atmosphere is wonderful and the music is even better! The Boardwalk has so much to offer, but Jellyrolls is the best!
We are hoping to try out Jellyrolls. Thanks!

Usually 7 -10 performers can be found on the Boardwalk.... if you ask around cast members will tell what performers will be around on certain nights

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter