• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk Standard or CCV?

im4pacers1

Mouseketeer
DH and I are taking a last minute 4 night trip. I’ve never had so many options. Lol. We own at Akav and BLT. I thought I was lucky to grab a CCV studio but now a standard view Boardwalk pops up. We’ve not stated at either. Which to choose? We are planning a day each at MK, EP, and DHS. I know boardwalks location is best but it’s next to impossible to get a studio at CCV so who knows if we will ever be able to stay there again.

ETA BWV is 11 points less for the stay as well.

DH and I are taking a last minute 4 night trip. I’ve never had so many options. Lol. We own at Akav and BLT. I thought I was lucky to grab a CCV studio but now a standard view Boardwalk pops up. We’ve not stated at either. Which to choose? We are planning a day each at MK, EP, and DHS. I know boardwalks location is best but it’s next to impossible to get a studio at CCV so who knows if we will ever be able to stay there again.

ETA BWV is 11 points less for the stay as well.
If you're wanting to try something that you normally will have troubles getting then I'd go with CCV. While standard rooms are hard to book at BWV, getting to stay there in a studio is quite possible during normal times (just in a different view). That being said, the location of BWV would be very nice for your stay and is probably the choice I would make.

Since it's such a short stay, I would vote for BWV just to save transportation time on your EP and DHS days. Then you only have to worry about taking a bus to one park instead of two.

That being said, if you are ok with "splurging" on the points and you don't mind the extra transportation time, I would go with CCV (for all of the reasons that @JETSDAD mentioned). I really like the Wilderness Lodge area and I really like the new(er) pool too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter