Boardwalk to the Beach Club.. with a cruise inbetween! April 2015

Just found and read your TR! While it was a great report it was by far the best ending I have read! Congratulations! Your 2017 trip will be a whole new WDw adventure!

Just found and read your TR! While it was a great report it was by far the best ending I have read! Congratulations! Your 2017 trip will be a whole new WDw adventure!

Thank you so much! It was fun to write the report knowing I had some wonderful news to finish with!

Baby update... I'm 12 days from my due date!! Everything has been going so well so far - I finished work on Thursday for 9 months which was a very odd but exciting day :)

Emma x

Thank you so much! It was fun to write the report knowing I had some wonderful news to finish with!

Baby update... I'm 12 days from my due date!! Everything has been going so well so far - I finished work on Thursday for 9 months which was a very odd but exciting day :)

Emma x
12 days!!! That's awesome!! Congrats!

Just finished your report - loved it, but I loved the ending the best! You better come back on and post baby pics!!

12 days!!! That's awesome!! Congrats!

Just finished your report - loved it, but I loved the ending the best! You better come back on and post baby pics!!

Aww that was great. Congratulations

Thank you all!

And now I can introduce...

8282ded73b1cf8b2f2bb6b0c42e5995c.jpg

Eva Rose :lovestruc 7lb 3oz :cutie:

She arrived just one day early, on Thanksgiving! (which we don't celebrate in the UK but was a great date for DH and I as we love the USA so much ;) )

The birth was pretty quick and with no complications. we were home the next day and have spent the last two weeks getting to know our perfect little girl :cloud9:

90705adc173328b06b10efcace5a31e8.jpg

bc25f9fb8c31ae0a0dcf9c0599172edd.jpg

f9a13801f3cb7170896d7ef4b74c6675.jpg

Life's completely changed and we couldn't be happier!

Wishing everyone a very happy holiday season and 2016.. I'll be back in the future when we start planning our first WDW trip with Eva!

Emma xx

Thank you all!

And now I can introduce...

8282ded73b1cf8b2f2bb6b0c42e5995c.jpg

Eva Rose :lovestruc 7lb 3oz :cutie:

She arrived just one day early, on Thanksgiving! (which we don't celebrate in the UK but was a great date for DH and I as we love the USA so much ;) )

The birth was pretty quick and with no complications. we were home the next day and have spent the last two weeks getting to know our perfect little girl :cloud9:

90705adc173328b06b10efcace5a31e8.jpg

bc25f9fb8c31ae0a0dcf9c0599172edd.jpg

f9a13801f3cb7170896d7ef4b74c6675.jpg

Life's completely changed and we couldn't be happier!

Wishing everyone a very happy holiday season and 2016.. I'll be back in the future when we start planning our first WDW trip with Eva!

Emma xx

Congratulations! :tinker:Eva Rose is beautiful!

OMG Eva is absolutely adorable!!!!!! The newest Disney Princess has arrived! I loved your trip report, we are about 24 days to WDW and 26 till our cruise, thanks for igniting my disney spirit!!

What a wonderful surprise! So happy for you! (I haven't been in the Dis in months, after my 5 month maternity leave, going back to work this fall has been crazy!) I can't wait to hear about your future trips with Eva!

Congratulations! :tinker:Eva Rose is beautiful!

Congratulations Emma! Eva Rose is a cutie and a perfect way to end a great TR :cutie:

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about Eva's first trip to WDW!

Thank you all!

OMG Eva is absolutely adorable!!!!!! The newest Disney Princess has arrived! I loved your trip report, we are about 24 days to WDW and 26 till our cruise, thanks for igniting my disney spirit!!

Thank you! Hope you have a fantastic trip :)

Congrats! She is a beautiful princess!

Jill in CO

Thank you :cutie:

What a wonderful surprise! So happy for you! (I haven't been in the Dis in months, after my 5 month maternity leave, going back to work this fall has been crazy!) I can't wait to hear about your future trips with Eva!

Thank you! Hope your return to work has been ok,I will be going back in August - seems ages away but sure the months will fly by!

Emma xx

Oh my gosh, so I just realized I had not commented in FOR. EV. ER. on this TR, and now you're all finished!! So I spent the morning catching up, and wow, seems like a really fantastic trip! It was like a perfect blend of park time and cruise. DS has been saying a lot lately that he wants to do a Disney Cruise, but DH is still leery of the price. DS saw me scrolling through your TR this morning and immediately recognized it as a Disney ship and asked if it was my pictures I was looking at. lol

Anyway, I really enjoyed your TR and thanks for sharing it with us!! Eva is just so precious, and I have to tell you, it's truly amazing seeing Disney through your child's eyes for the first time, and every time after that. Even as a baby! Watching DD's face during the Osborne Lights this year was an incredible moment that makes me even sadder they are going away forever. I look forward to following along on that trip, whenever it may end up being!

Just read through your whole trip report - sounds like a great hol :-)

And congratulations on your bundle of joy - what a surprise after your holiday!

Oh my gosh, so I just realized I had not commented in FOR. EV. ER. on this TR, and now you're all finished!! So I spent the morning catching up, and wow, seems like a really fantastic trip! It was like a perfect blend of park time and cruise. DS has been saying a lot lately that he wants to do a Disney Cruise, but DH is still leery of the price. DS saw me scrolling through your TR this morning and immediately recognized it as a Disney ship and asked if it was my pictures I was looking at. lol

Anyway, I really enjoyed your TR and thanks for sharing it with us!! Eva is just so precious, and I have to tell you, it's truly amazing seeing Disney through your child's eyes for the first time, and every time after that. Even as a baby! Watching DD's face during the Osborne Lights this year was an incredible moment that makes me even sadder they are going away forever. I look forward to following along on that trip, whenever it may end up being!

Thanks so much for reading! Hope you get to go on a Disney cruise, they really are amazing - the price is high compared to other cruise lines but I think of it as a cost per day for a deluxe resort with all food included ;)
From what I've read and seen from other TRs and Disney friends, taking a toddler to WDW is doable and fun - even if Eva won't remember her first visit, I'm sure she'll be going more than once! Hehe.

Hope all is well with you guys xx

Just read through your whole trip report - sounds like a great hol :-)

And congratulations on your bundle of joy - what a surprise after your holiday!

Thank you so much! x

She is beautiful, Congratulations! Now you'll be able to experience Disney through little princess Eva's eyes.

Congrats on the birth of your beautiful daughter!! :flower1: Welcome to the mommy club!:cloud9:

Can't wait to read your next TR, I absolutely loved this one!!

~ Marina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter